SASS Wire Forum

Calling all Pistoleros!

Dorado

1 hour ago, Shooting Bull said:

Oh but we have an advantage. We DON'T have Widder :lol:

Widder's a good pard though. Y'all will definitely change your tune when you hear what he's offered us. It's a surprise though, so you'll have to wait!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People! People! People!

I am now taking pre-orders. To order Contact me and I'll give you the order information. Or contact your Regional Contact.

Regional contacts are:

Rye Miles - Mideast and Northeast regions.

Charlie T. Waite - Northwest region

JohnHenryQuick - Southeast region

Turquoise Bill - Four Corners region

Dorado - Southwest, West, and any other region not taken.

Click the map pdf below to find your region.

SactioningMap-2016.pdf

For our Northern Pards, Jabez Cowboy has taken Western Canada. Please contact him to place an order as it'll be less expensive to send a bunch to a single location for distribution.

For all other international orders please contact me and we'll arrange something.

Price is now set at $5 each. That is 1 for $5, 2 for $10, etc. This is to simplify things as well as to work as a fundraiser for the Pistoleros. All funds will be used solely for the group.

If Rye ever comes to Tusco or Brown we could do business in person.
Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Folks, I'm gearing up to order the pin this next week. Place your orders either with your regional contact or with me. For those that have ordered and not paid, contact me for the PayPal Address or my own for checks and money orders. I fixed the issues I was having and can now accept cash, check, and money orders.

On 7/18/2017 at 8:33 PM, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

I like it but the gold pistol seems odd to me, thinking silver might look better.

Scout

I too think the pistol being in silver would look better.

I'm sending money to Dorado, so you can contact me in the Mideast or Northeast and I'll put you down for the amount you want. I'll wait till Dorado actually gets the pins and send them to me! Contact me through this website.

Rye

Northeast and Mideast contact

4 hours ago, Flint N. Steele said:

If Rye ever comes to Tusco or Brown we could do business in person.
Wink wink, nudge nudge.

I'll be at Tusco but we don't have the pins yet. Dorado is ordering them early next week. He will then send some to me. The best way to do this is email me through thie wire and I'll have a list of who and how many. If I have them by Tusco I'll bring 'em but I don't know yet.

Rye

26 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I too think the pistol being in silver would look better.

That'd be an easy change. Been thinkin' that myself.

2 hours ago, Dorado said:

That'd be an easy change. Been thinkin' that myself.

I think the contrast between the Black and Silver with everything outlined in Gold will have a great look.

Just sitting here, trying to calm down. Sherron had another fall. Out cold this time, so I called an ambulance before she could wake and say NO!

Woke op at they were getinf her o0n the stretcher and started to fuss,

Getting drressed and heading for the General Campus

Keep us in your prayers.

Most definitely Prayers Up!

Thanks for the prayers. They seemed to have worked; Another 8+ hours in Emergency, another MRI and finally released to return home.

Got KFC for supper and just trying to relax.

Later pards

Glad they released her already. Usually a good sign.

Y'all take care of yourselves.

Dorado,

I will have to use my home system to submit the PayPal payment so it will be Monday morning.  Hadn't heard anything from anyone else as of yet.

1 hour ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Dorado,

I will have to use my home system to submit the PayPal payment so it will be Monday morning.  Hadn't heard anything from anyone else as of yet.

That's fine. Send it when you can.

12 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Thanks for the prayers. They seemed to have worked; Another 8+ hours in Emergency, another MRI and finally released to return home.

Got KFC for supper and just trying to relax.

Later pards

Great news. Prayers sent. Hope further goods news will continue.

KFC= Kanadian Fried Chicken?

Hey Capt. we like the Colonel as well.

She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed is feeling not too bad this AM

Still a bit of a headache that should go in a few days.

Darkened room, no reading or TV, except to listen to. (That irks her!)

She's listening to an eclectic mix of Rod Stewart, Kenneth McKeller, Diana Krall and the Pipes & Drums of the 48th

If she gets up to try some Highland dancing, I guess I'll have to strap her tho the bed. (Humm. But no)

Later pards

C.L.K

The way things are looking I should be able to order the pins very soon. We're very close to the 200 pin mark. I've received orders for 70 pins so far and probably closer to 100 will be sold soon enough. This is  taking off!

1 hour ago, Dorado said:

The way things are looking I should be able to order the pins very soon. We're very close to the 200 pin mark. I've received orders for 70 pins so far and probably closer to 100 will be sold soon enough. This is  taking off!

I'm up to 17 pins, wow you got 70???? That's awesome!!;)

2 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm up to 17 pins, wow you got 70???? That's awesome!!;)

I think he's counting your order for 20 and my order for 20.  Does this mean we need to get a commitment for another 30 before he an order?

29 minutes ago, JohnHenryQuick said:

I think he's counting your order for 20 and my order for 20.  Does this mean we need to get a commitment for another 30 before he an order?

Not to speak for Dorado but I thought he said he was ordering them this week???

32 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I thought so too, but he needs to get a minimum order doesn't he?

Put me down for one. PM me the details on sending the gold dust. Classic Cowboy double duelist last four years.

19 hours ago, JohnHenryQuick said:

19 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

18 hours ago, JohnHenryQuick said:

I thought so too, but he needs to get a minimum order doesn't he?

I didn't need a minimum order. Just funds to order it. I'm nearly there as I've had a mystery donor. I might be ordering this afternoon when I get back to my computer. I don't have the info on my phone.

Mystery donor has been discovered. The generous IronMaiden has graced us and helped us significantly.

10 hours ago, Gunsmoke Cowboy said:

Put me down for one. PM me the details on sending the gold dust. Classic Cowboy double duelist last four years.

Contact Dorado, he's your Southwest, West contact.:)

Well folks, enough funds have built up for me to order 200 pins and if I wait another day or two I should have enough for 300. I have 89 sold so far counting the ones going to Rye and JohnHenryQuick.

I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacturer and then I'll be able to order. From then it'll take about 2-3 weeks for them to be made and sent to me.

Anybody else as excited as I am about this?

Well, a little update. I have enough to purchase 300. I don't think we need that many but I can. It's up to y'all but I'll need to hear back from you soon.

200 or 300?

I should hear back from the manufacturer tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm hoping to order by tomorrow afternoon.

1 hour ago, Dorado said:

Well folks, enough funds have built up for me to order 200 pins and if I wait another day or two I should have enough for 300. I have 89 sold so far counting the ones going to Rye and JohnHenryQuick.

I'm waiting to hear back from the manufacturer and then I'll be able to order. From then it'll take about 2-3 weeks for them to be made and sent to me.

Anybody else as excited as I am about this?

Yep :)

43 minutes ago, Dorado said:

Well, a little update. I have enough to purchase 300. I don't think we need that many but I can. It's up to y'all but I'll need to hear back from you soon.

200 or 300?

I should hear back from the manufacturer tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm hoping to order by tomorrow afternoon.

I would get the 300. There are a lot of shooters that don't visit the wire and as word spreads more people will want one.

300 it is then. I can always store them until needed.

1 hour ago, Dorado said:

300 it is then. I can always store them until needed.

+ 1000000

Archived