SASS Wire Forum

need source for cheap GI shoulder holster

Trigger Mike

Years ago I found a fake leather copy of a GI shoulder holster for the 1911 .  the one with the strap across the chest and the flap that goes around the belt to help hold it in place.  it is brown leather and says "US" and it has proved to be a great holster.  I think I paid $30 for it.  A real leather one these days cost $100 or so.  Since I have snakes galore I like to use it cutting the grass and save my good leather for other times.  I want to find a similar one and similar price for my son.  He carries a 1911 pellet pistol.  Does anyone know of a good source for cheap GI copy holsters?

At The Front I've got one and it's actually very good.

If it doesn't have to be an exact replica, Sportsmans Guide carries a leather one for $29.99

These people have the M3, which goes cross body - on your right shoulder and under your left arm, for 20 bucks. I don't think you're gonna beat that.

https://www.bonanza.com/listings/WWII-Era-U-S-Military-Pattern-M-3-All-Leather-Shoulder-Holster/423358753?goog_pla=1&gpid=177431040781&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o3&ad_type=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr9zA1feE1QIVFB2BCh0qBg-kEAQYAyABEgLvj_D_BwE

314_0_2201-500x500.jpg

I like the M7 better. It sits on the left shoulder. Balances better.  And Pacific Canvas and Leather has it in black or in brown, in right or in left hand. Everyone else just has right hand brown. That's the one Sportsmans Guide has for 30 bucks.

116692_ts.JPG?cell=200,200&cvt=jpeg

Archived