SASS Wire Forum

Log-in frequency ....

Over the last few days. I have had to log into the SASS site every day.

Is anyone else having this issue? :huh:

I have not had this happen on any other forum I frequent.

Until this started to happen here. I was always logged in. :wacko: 

TNX,

OLG

It did me for about three days. I had just started using my computer off my phones wifi hot spot, and thought that was the problem. I'd stay logged on all day, even if I shut the computer down. But the next day had to log in again.

But for the last two days it's been acting normal.  Knock wood.

I have found that if you switch devices you will have to log on again on each device. I use my iPhone, my Chromebook and my PC at work and each time I switch I have to log on. I also think that there is a timing issue with log-ons versus the hours between accessing the Wire but that is pure speculation on my part.

I think that if you have to log on a bunch that you are more liked here on the Wire :D

5 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I use multiple devices. About a week ago I was logging in every few minutes. Now back to normal., I don't log in more than once a day if that often.

Same for me.

Something else I found that is kind of odd about the new Wire. If you are posting at the end of a page, say you are on page 2, and you click "Submit Reply" the "button" will lighten like it's posting and then go dark again as if you didn't post. So, like most humans beings I click again and again and think, "Darn, I must have posted too quick or something..." So then you bail out and come back only to find that there is now a page 3 and on page 3 there are 4 of your same exact posts...Quadruple Tap! Being a Mod I just deleted 3 of them but that explains some of the emails or PMs that I have gotten asking me to delete duplicate posts.

I must say though, I really do love this new Wire as compared to the old one.

Archived