SASS Wire Forum

Clothing and leather for sale - (6', 180lb man)

Jed Irons

I have some lightly used cowboy clothing for sale, mostly Frontier Classics. These all fit me (6', 180lb).  Pics below.

1. Frontier Classics "Hombre" shirt, red strip, 100% cotton, size Medium. Only wore to 1 match, then cleaned and hung in the closet. $25 shipped

2. Frontier Classics "Gent" shirt, white, 100% cotton, pewter buttons, size Medium. This has some light yellowing around the collar but the rest is bright white. $15 shipped

SOLD 3. Frontier Classics double-breasted canvas vest, tan, 4 pockets, size Medium. This is in perfect shape except for a tiny hole on the left side where I pinned my badge. $30 SOLD

SPF 4. Frontier Classics "Cody" vest, blue strip, 60% cotton, 40% linen, size Large, but tailored down to a Medium to fit me. Perfect shape, never worn to a match. $30 SPF

5. .36 cylinder pouch, brand new, never used, purchased from Cabelas. $20 shipped

6. Money belt by R.M. Bachman, marked size 36, with .45 loops, but fits more like a size 32 belt (with my normal pants on I use the 3rd hole from the end, but with shirt tucked into pants it is closer to last hole, unless you wear it higher waisted than normal). The best money belt that can be bought today! (I have 2 others.)$125 shipped

7. El Paso Saddlery Colt Walker holster, with frontier floral carving, left hand or right-hand reverse draw, black. Base cost of this would be $185+, selling for $125 shipped. This holster is almost brand new, just some minor scuffing on the toe-plug. I bought a Walker from this forum and it came with this beautiful holster, but for my purposes I want a full flap military style holster.

walkerholster3_zpswmyzr6iz.JPG

walkerholster2_zpsbwbds3rb.JPG

walkerholster1_zps5yamu2yw.JPG

IMG_1615_zpsl8lxexdb.JPG

FullSizeRender 10_zpstlfdkyku.JPG

FullSizeRender 8_zpsnquurgel.JPG

FullSizeRender 2_zpsqol6r02w.JPG

FullSizeRender 1_zpsgginn5h2.JPG

I'll take the canvas vest, No. 3.  Tried to send a PM, but was told you cannot receive messages.  PM me, or email crocketts@mac.com.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Jed

I would like to purchase the number 4 Cody vest. I am in Ontario Canada but would ask you to ship it to family members in NY State. Please let me know where to send the green backs. My email is wadeandval@hotmail.com

Thanks

Cayuse King

Archived