SASS Wire Forum

Cathedral stitched stovepipe boots for sale - Size 9

Jed Irons

Just got 2 new pairs of boots so I'm selling my other boots! Regarding sizing, I found out these boots run a bit large. I'm actually a 9.5 or a 10 in my day-to-day shoes, but these are size 9 and fit me. So, take that into consideration.

Cathedral stitched stovepipe boots, dark brown, size 9, purchased from a pard here on the forum about a year back. Worn twice, I think, most recently at Halloween with my daughter (Jessi the Cowgirl). They are in good shape. See the pictures. They have a white patina to the leather. Don't know if that could be removed with some leather oil or if it just adds character. I liked the way they looked so I left them. I haven't seen ANYONE selling cathedral stitched boots these days, so here is your chance for some authentic square-toed one-piece vamp boots with cathedral stitched tops. $80 shipped to your door.

FullSizeRender 20_zpssstygiwk.JPG

FullSizeRender 19_zpssntpyuus.JPG

FullSizeRender 18_zpskvw7ggip.JPG

These pics don't open for me, could I get some to whytelw AT comcast DOT net  please.

Slim, I didn't receive your trade offer.  Did you PM it to me?

JK, I don't know the maker.  I bought them from someone else here and I don't see a maker mark on them.  They're the same kind of quality as my Oak Tree and other boots, though.

Archived