SASS Wire Forum

Paradise Pass, Black Powder Guild-5th weekend of July

Korupt Karl

WHO'S COMIN????  Killer and I are anxious to see all of our "Darksiders".....5th weekend of July at Paradise Pass.  There was some confusion on the entry fee.  It's $85 and includes Friday night bbq and Sat nite banquet.  Buckles for each category.  GRISWOLD BREAKFAST on Sunday morning.   NIGHT SHOOT on Friday night.....Looks like another good time to be had by all.

http://www.paradisepassregulators.com/Thunder_in_Paradise.html

looks like hb and myself will be there smoking it up.......on and off the range.....looking forward to a visit to the pass.

I'll be there Karl,  I talked to CC and I am going to be putting on a 4 stage Plainsman side match Friday around 2:30.   Figure around 35 Rifle shots not sure where yet but possibly the new 100 yard Range

Best regards 

Chili

We are back to being the IBPG (Indiana Black Powder Guild) the way it used to be.  Meals on Fri and Sat night, Griswold breakfast on Sunday morning.

10 full stages on Sat and Sun and 3 stages on Friday night.  Warm up and side matches on Friday.  You can shoot over 13 stages if you are a mind too...plus warm up stages....hell, you can shoot to your hearts content.

Cowboy Rick, Travelin Kid, Prairie Dawg, CC and Furball will be makin it dark and smoky and I am going to try to hit a target or two...lol.  Kil R Bea is going to try the dark side as well.

Kooper is reluctant to come, but will be there for moral support.

Look forward to seeing all there.

KK

count me in,,,

Archived