SASS Wire Forum

RO Class

We are scheduling a RO class at Ormsby ranch on Sept 16th. All are welcome. If you are planning to attend, please contact me so I can have the necessary materials and or pins ready for you.

Gunslinger

Cell 214 803 9258

shop 972 617 6511

gun1@chilitech.com

Good job putting a class together. We need more RO classes across the country. Gold star for you!

Hello all,

Discussed with Gunslinger a schedule for Saturday (Sept 16th)  

Be at the Range by 8:00 a.m.  RO1 class starts at 8:30 a.m.  New Shooters will be provided materials by Gunslinger.  Refresher Shooters bring their own (current printed SASS Handbook(s) or downloaded on Laptop, IPad, tablet, etc.   FREE LUNCH!!! (which will be provided by Chula Kat & me ----Hot dogs, Brats, etc)

Don't miss this opportunity.  SASS rules knowledge is a good thing, not only for new shooters but "seasoned veterans" as well !!!!

And, hopefully, with enough interest, have an RO2 class.

See you there,

HT

Ps  Did I mention the FREE lunch!!!!

The course in it's self is ok. I don't think it is any better or worse. The power point is only good when used inside and where there is power.

The old version could be taught in 4 hours. I taught the new streamlined (powder point) version in Feb. and it took between 5 1/2 and 6 hours.

Makes it almost impossible to do I and II in the same day.

With the revamped RO 1 class now six hours, won't have time for the RO 2 class.  We will work that in another day.  PLEASE  give Gunslinger a call so he can have a headcount, especially for those who have never taken RO 1 (he will provide a copy of the RO 1 Handbook to them)  Refresher "Takers" bring your own copy.   Don't forget "Free Lunch"  :D          Class starts - 8:30 a.m. 

With all the fall shoots coming up it should be on your to do list to take a RO class.  Several people will have to run the timers and you really should be current to be sure you are up to date on the rules and don't mess up with one of the shooters. I really hope all the officers at CVV and LSFSC are or will be signed up for this club. 

Ben Scalped 

BTT

Another bump for the RO 1 course to be held at Ormsby Ranch Cleburne, TX on the third Saturday in September the 16th. Gunslinger will be conducting the course and needs to know how many will be attending so please contact him if you want to come. He will provide info for first time attendees and if your taking it as a refresher you need to bring your own copies of any material. 

Be at the range by 8:00 am the class starts at 8:30 am and with the current power point course it should take between 5-1/2 to 6 hours. Everyone who shoots this game should go through an RO 1 course and the take refreshers occasionally to stay up to date with the rules.

As stated a couple times earlier by Hot Tamale lunch will be provided by her and Chula Kat so it would be beneficial for them to know how many to plan for the lunch.  Just another reason to let someone know that you plan to attend. If your in the DFW area come on over and join us that Saturday.

Scout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a big Thank You to Gunslinger for conducting the RO 1 course yesterday at the Ormsby Ranch, Cleburne Texas. We had 13 attend with 4 first timers and 8 refreshers plus 1 who has applied to become an instructor who wanted to observe and also refresh. Thanks also to our TG Hot Tamale for arranging the course with Gunslinger and Chula Kat for lunch.

Scout

Archived