SASS Wire Forum

I am deeply embarrassed:

I am deeply embarrassed by my own Canadian government's actions, (today of all days!), in announcing an apology and a payout of $10,000,000.00 to Omar Khadar, the killer of Sgt Speer.

My deepest apologies to Sgt Speer's family and to you our neighbours.

Many of us in Canada are as upset about this as I am certain you are.

Omar should visit Texas sometime, where I am sure he will receive a warm welcome and maybe, two platoons of virgins to keep him busy.

Sad story! Terrible that the liberal judges allowed this!:angry:

32 minutes ago, Cat Brules, SASS #14086 said:

Omar should visit Texas sometime, where I am sure he will receive a warm welcome and maybe, two platoons of virgins to keep him busy.

Fit him for a new necktie?

7 minutes ago, Shotgun Clay said:

It isn't on you pard. 

I understand his sentiments.  Just as I sometimes apologize for Calif. inflicting DiFi, Pelosi, et. al on our republic.

18 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

Don't feel bad Michael Browns family just became millionaires  

I'm sure the lawyers will get half.

And I'll bet the rest is gone in less then a year. 

Very similar to our Criminal Justice System, emphasis on the Criminal Justice:angry:

I can't believe our government did this.  What a slap in the face to Sgt Speer's family.  A convicted terrorist just became a multi millionaire courtesy of the Canadian taxpayer. I hope he loses the $10.5 million to Sgt Speer's family and to the other U.S. serviceman that was blinded in one eye by the same grenade.  Today's paper reported that the lawyers representing the U.S. families laid a claim against Khadar's "winnings" in Canadian court today

And, to top it all off, our Prime Minister, whose IQ appears to be lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut, is going to make an official apology to Khadar,

I wonder who will play the prime minister when the movie comes out?  All the Stooges have passed on, so, it won't be any of them.  Maybe Walt Disney's Pluto......Duh, Yup!

Too bad Mr. Selfie won't give the apology in some accessible public place. 

I'd like to see the "Boo Birds" in the audience to greet his words of wisdom.

Archived