SASS Wire Forum

Straw Poll - Rank Points/Total Time

Buckaroo Bubba

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total Time

Rank.

Our Presidential Election was won by a process equivalent to rank time and everybody here liked that outcome, right?

I doesn't matter.  In my head, I shoot as fast as Matt Black... proof to the contrary is not welcome.

3 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr, SASS #14478 Life said:

Rank.

Our Presidential Election was won by a process equivalent to rank time and everybody here liked that outcome, right?

It was wasn't equivalent to rank at all.  Apples and oranges. 

It's gonna be a long hot summer.  And then It's gonna be a long cold winter.  And this poor old dead horse will continue to get beat. 

p.s.  TT

14 minutes ago, C0ckr0ach, SASS #26100 said:

I did my own survey.  Mental telepathy, of course, while taking a nap.

The vote is 8,273 for Rank Points

Therefore the totals at his point seem to be:

Total Time   95

Rank Points 8,280.

Is the horse dead, yet ?

Dreamer !     :)

2 hours ago, C0ckr0ach, SASS #26100 said:

I did my own survey.  Mental telepathy, of course, while taking a nap.

The vote is 8,273 for Rank Points

Therefore the totals at his point seem to be:

Total Time   95

Rank Points 8,280.

Is the horse dead, yet ?

C0ckr0ach:

Whoa there cowpoke.:blink:

You forgot that using the Rank Point method, that each post is a shooter, and scoring each shooter by Rank within each post brings your 8,273 figure down to a Rank Score of 6,525 and the Total Time Score up to 7,250, so Total Time wins using the Rank Scoring method, even though you thought you won on Total Time. :o

Defeated by your own method! :D:)But then that's what Rank Scoring does, levels the playing field, so to speak.:blush:

**    No disrespect meant to Buckaroo Bubba for not adhering to his guidelines, at least not this late in the thread.

Bubba Dear,

If you aren't getting annoyed yet by the people who refuse to follow directions, you are a patient man. I would we willing TO TAKE MY PERSONAL TIME, to hide the posts that did not follow directions. Just let me know.

Regards,

Allie "grumble grumble grumble over people who do not follow directions (or more specifically follow POLITE REQUESTS)"  Mo :o;)

3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Bubba Dear,

If you aren't getting annoyed yet by the people who refuse to follow directions, you are a patient man. I would we willing TO TAKE MY PERSONAL TIME, to hide the posts that did not follow directions. Just let me know.

Regards,

Allie "grumble grumble grumble over people who do not follow directions (or more specifically follow POLITE REQUESTS)"  Mo :o;)

Well didn't really surprise me that my good buddy Culpepper was the first one to break the rules...hahaha

It's okay Allie, I think everyone has gotten the point to my post. Appreciate it though. I will give Culpepper a Procedual at our next match for it..haha:P

Archived