SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Lassiter, Deuce, EOT Staff

Large, successful, matches are difficult to accomplish.  EOT did it.  Attention to detail made this match a pleasure to attend.  I sure hope all y'all out there give praise where it's due and constructive criticism to help make this event better very year.  

Lassiter and Deuce, you did yourselves proud!  Runnin' and gunnin' is what makes this sport fun and that match was FUN even with the heat for first couple days.  No P traps, interesting scenarios, lots of choices, hittable targets and movement...can't ask for more than that!  

Misty, Amber and other incredible women and men behind the scenes, thank you, thank you for all you did to make sure we, the shooters, were taken care of, hydrated, fed, entertained.  If there were problems you did your best to get them remedied. 

And how 'bout that air-cooled tent for awards?!!  woohoo!  

Couldn't agree more. A fantastic match!!

Hats off to Duece and Lassiter for sure. 

The world championship at Founders Ranch was a true testimony, from the top, that CAS isn't what it used to be!

Kudos to the Wild Bunch for being progressive and giving the shooters what they want!

Now if we can just get some of the local clubs to "see the light"

LS

9 hours ago, Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118 said:

Large, successful, matches are difficult to accomplish.  EOT did it.  Attention to detail made this match a pleasure to attend.  I sure hope all y'all out there give praise where it's due and constructive criticism to help make this event better very year.  

Lassiter and Deuce, you did yourselves proud!  Runnin' and gunnin' is what makes this sport fun and that match was FUN even with the heat for first couple days.  No P traps, interesting scenarios, lots of choices, hittable targets and movement...can't ask for more than that!  

Misty, Amber and other incredible women and men behind the scenes, thank you, thank you for all you did to make sure we, the shooters, were taken care of, hydrated, fed, entertained.  If there were problems you did your best to get them remedied. 

Yes indeed...

14 hours ago, Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118 said:

+1, this was my third EOT and the best one yet, thanks to all involved.

Randy

20 minutes ago, Blackey Cole said:

Let's move it back to April where the weather is tolible

CIMG3550_zpsur7pu43f.jpg

4/29/2017 approximately 5 miles south of Founder's B)

I wish I could have made it, maybe next year (I've been saying that for 10 years or more!:unsure:)

24 minutes ago, Blackey Cole said:

B,

You must have not been there in April of 2005, but you do remember a certain Winter Range. Right?  Think.....  MUDDY.

I was therein April 05 just didn't shoot since it was full up and I was just starting shot all the April smaller sass matches and most of the fall ones also yes weather is iffy in April but normally better than 100degrees.

On 6/28/2017 at 3:05 PM, Blackey Cole said:

Yeah a snowstorm that drops a couple of feet of snow at EOT time in April, that's a great idea.

Archived