SASS Wire Forum

Shamrock Sadie - Lady Gunfighter World Champion

Congratulations and thanks for all you do for our Lady shooters and SASS.

Way to go, Sister!! Proud of you!!

Hugs,

Scarlett

Wow! Thanks, family! The post was unexpected and I am truly humbled. Knot and I had a fantastic time. This is our 6th EOT and we think it was the best EOT thus far.

We so much enjoyed catching up with our cowboy and cowgirl family that we have been blessed to cross paths with in our travels. Sure, we drove out there for the competition (for the competitive challenge within ourselves), but love the game for the good ole cowboys and cowgirls we have come to know.

Thanks again and see you on the trail!

PS: It's not on my Wire profile, the Doily Gang website, or Doily Gang Facebook page, so tough for folks to track. But for the record - 4th World category win: LBW, LW, L49er, and LGF. To my fellow gunfighters, though I like shooting 2-handed as well as gunfighter, my gunfighter days are not over just because of the win. I have other GF shooting challenges I want to conquer, like shooting more clean matches and alternating pistols occasionally, especially for those have-to-aim targets. ; )

1 hour ago, Shamrock Sadie said:

PS: It's not on my Wire profile, the Doily Gang website, or Doily Gang Facebook page, so tough for folks to track. But for the record - 4th World category win: LBW, LW, L49er, and LGF. To my fellow gunfighters, though I like shooting 2-handed as well as gunfighter, my gunfighter days are not over just because of the win. I have other GF shooting challenges I want to concur, like shooting more clean matches and alternating pistols occasionally, especially for those have-to-aim targets. ; )

Thats GOOD NEWS!  

You represent SASS/CAS honorably and its good that you've chosen to shoot the GF category a little longer... ;)

Hope to see You and Knot down the trail again this summer.

..........Widder

Archived