SASS Wire Forum

How do I tactfully tell a person about dress rules?

Outrider Outlaw

11 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I thought Lefty Dude was Sawyer's brother. Is Pulp also one of the clan?

My bearin's may be all wrong... Ma'am...

Both Pulp... and Sawyer... are "wood" related monikers.  Just an ancient thought... from long ago... crossed my fastly-fading memory.

Sorry if I bothered anybody.

ts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulp is in fact my brother.  He got all the looks and all the brains and I got to be a highly inaccurate and extremely slow clumsy cowboy shooter!  Allie Mo it has been too long, hope to see you down the road sooner than later.  I promise I will not rock your outhouse this time.  It is up to you as whether or not you believe me!

6 hours ago, Sawyer said:

Pulp is in fact my brother.  He got all the looks and all the brains and I got to be a highly inaccurate and extremely slow clumsy cowboy shooter!  Allie Mo it has been too long, hope to see you down the road sooner than later.  I promise I will not rock your outhouse this time.  It is up to you as whether or not you believe me!

Well... long ago... not sure why... but I witnessed one of the most vicious "assaults" on a member... upon you... that has ever taken place on this forum.  It made me sick that nobody stood up for you.  I posted two rebuttals... but they were taken down immediately.  Not the work of the great, BH... somebody else. 

Glad that the offending member... is no longer here'bouts.

Glad yore back... my friend.  You don't have to care 'bout me... it's what I think of anybody... going forward.  I may not be here... tomorrow.

ts

Archived