SASS Wire Forum

New to the Game

I'm excited about joining SASS and new purchases of Vaqueros, Ubert rifle, and a Stoeger shotgun.  My wife and I are really looking forward to our first match which is at the end of the month.  Here's where I need a little help.  We acquired one holster that fits my wife and should fit me in a few months (lap band surgery) but right now I'm without.  I don't want to spend much because I won't be able to use it very long, but I'm looking for some well used, cheap holsters and gun and shotgun belts to fit a 52-54.   I've been told I can stage the pistols, but I really want to start practicing out of a holster.  I don't care what they look like just as long as they can fit me for a couple of months.  I would really appreciate anybody's help.

Thank you,

Dabster Dave

Thanks, didn't even think about that.  But if anyone has something for me I would appreciate it.

Thank you everyone!  I found a set!!!  

Hopefully in a few months I can pass the favor on to someone else who is just starting out.

BTW Dave, that's what my wife said, but...., she has a holster.  Too excited to wait!

Shreveport, Louisiana

Thanks Rolan, I was lucky enough to run across a beautiful wood one that I love.  Kinda heavy, but looks good.

Dabster...Where you going to be shooting at?   Im one of the regulars over here in Quitman La, just south of Ruston.    We would be glad to have you and your wife come shoot with us.   If you are shooting in Shreveport, I will probably be seeing you over there as well.   If you still need a few items, let me know, I will see what I can round up

Thanks Smokey, we missed Quitman last weekend but plan on making the next one.  Thanks for reaching out, Ill be sure to look for you.

Archived