SASS Wire Forum

Cub Scout and Boy Scout Patches/Pins

grenadier

I have two boys, one is five and the other is nine and they are both active in Cub Scouts. They have recently developed a deep interest in collecting Cub and Boy Scout Patches and I told them I would help them with their obsession.

Any of you old scouts have anything laying around spare?

I sold most of my collection years ago and then squandered it all on more guns. I still probably might have some stuff around here. PM your snail mail address.

I had a pretty extensive collection. It's amazing what you can sell 2x3 inch colored patch of cloth for.:D:D

I had a large collection of patches, various miscellania, scarves, slides, manuals, etc.. Sold it all for a surprising sum.  I knew one guy who sold his stuff back in the 80's for enough to buy a high-end convertible Camero.  

Grenadier, where 'bouts are you?  Is your youngest one of the new "Lion" scouts or a Tiger? :)

Shoot me your address also... I'm pretty sure I can find some contemporary stuff around the scatter. ;)  

[I spent my morning today teaching 105 Cubbies how to tie square knots and bowlines, then did a Leave No Trace presentation right after lunch.  Dawg, but I be tired!  :lol: ]

Archived