SASS Wire Forum

Found them with a little help from my friends.

Call the SASS office: 

(877) 411-7277  toll free 

(505) 843-1320  phone

Speak to Amber or Misty, explain and ask if they have contact information on the Hubbs'.

My guess is that they're likely SASS members, so SASS should have the information.  If SASS refuses to give it to you, ask them to act as intermediary, call the Hubbs' and ask them to call you.

A good reminder for us all to make sure we put our name address and contact info with description of what we want inside the package - and it never hurts to do it twice!  Packages get damaged pretty often.

Gotta love

1 hour ago, JohnHenryQuick said:

If you did not receive this letter, please inform me immediately.  :D

Gotta luv it.

Let me know if you can't hear me. . .

Or if you cannot read this. . .

I recently received a Henry .22 rifle from a Pard.   I knew who it was from because of our email exchanges.

BUT, when he shipped it, the UPS worker typed in the senders name and address of the UPS Store, and not the gun owner.

Ya gotta watch those folks.

INDEED, its very important for the gun owner to put some info inside the box with the firearm.

..........Widder

7 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

I recently received a Henry .22 rifle from a Pard.   I knew who it was from because of our email exchanges.

BUT, when he shipped it, the UPS worker typed in the senders name and address of the UPS Store, and not the gun owner.

Ya gotta watch those folks.

INDEED, its very important for the gun owner to put some info inside the box with the firearm.

..........Widder

My suggestion to the firearm owner is to prepare a STURDY tag, with ALL his contact information clearly printed on it, and tie the tag onto the firearm, no matter who ships it for him...either his FFL or self-shipped.

Archived