SASS Wire Forum

One Rifle ALL SOLD

OK, here we go. I have three Rifles and one Shotgun. 

1. 45-7Top gun , Uberti Hi Wall,0, 30 " barrel . This gun is in like new condition. I shot it once in long range competition. Very nice gun. $1100.00 Shipped

2. Marlin (real JM) Model 94 Cowboy, 45 LC, 24" barrel. I bought this gun from Deuce to shoot wild bunch. This gun has great wood on it, and no dings. It has a one piece firing pin and spring kit. You will not find a nicer Marlin anywhere. I only shot ten rounds through it after Deuce sold it to me, and just like he said, when he posted it here, it runs butter smooth. $1100.00 shipped. SPF

3. Model 73 Sporting with pistol grip stock. 357 cal, 24" barrel. I shot this for one season. It has a Pioneer Gun works Shortstroke and Slix Springs. Very smooth, beautiful Rifle with a Kirkpatrick leather butt cover  and Ricochet Roy lever wrap. After shooting it one season, I bought a shorter version and then used this one for long range side matches.

$1100.00 shipped.  SPF

4. Model 97 Take down, 20" barrel. Forcing cone has been lengthened to reduce recoil. Great gun $500.00 shipped. SPF

My health is limiting my ability to shoot, not looking for trades, would love to sell locally, but will ship from my FFL to yours. These are very nice guns and would make a fine addition to your gun cart. 

EDIT TO POST 6/10/17, Wow, over 900 views and only two pards responded. Am I missing something here? If so, please, let me know. 

OK, I have lowered the price on ea. one. Maybe this will spark some interest.

Better pic of the Marlin posted below.

ALSO POSTED BETTER PICS OF THE HI WALL FURTHER DOWN IN THIS THREAD.

THE 73 AND 97 SOLD PENDING FUNDS FROM Sin City Paladin.

SASS Rifles.JPG

Marlin.jpg

If the timing and budget were right, I would jump all over the 1873.

I'm interested in the Model 73 and the Model 97. Are they still available?  Just getting into the sport and looking to purchase my first guns. 

2 hours ago, SinCity Paladin said:

I'm interested in the Model 73 and the Model 97. Are they still available?  Just getting into the sport and looking to purchase my first guns. 

Yes sir, they are available.

Archived