SASS Wire Forum

Hard Times , Ohio championship, another great match!!!ah

The match is in the books,,,, most should be home by now, and I'm sure with smiles still plastered on their faces.....  fantastic range,,,  great stages that were well described,,, everything ran smoothly,  the friday nite steak was again delicious,  nearly 200 shooter reviling in our great spot,,,

Thanks Mean Gun Mark and Boaz, and your families,,, and ALL who had a part in this wonderful match!!

AWESOME match!!  Sixgun Schwaby and my first time there & we had a blast.  Tons of variety in the stages, nice props, good food & great people.  Lots of great shooters there too.  It was definitely worth the 10 1/2 hr drive!  Posse 3 & Stone Creek Drifter really rocked!  Thank you to Mean Gun Mark & Boaz & their crew of hard workers for putting on one heck of a match!!  AND we didn't get rained on.  Mark that check you wrote for the nice weather must have been a BIG one....

I wanna know how many virgins were sacrificed  by MGM, Boaz and crew to pull off the great weather.:P:P:D

Seriously, the match just gets better and better every year and that is no easy task. A huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped put on this shoot. Everything was top shelf.  Great to see and shoot with old friends and make some new ones. Posse 4 was the best.

Posse 3 ROCKED!  :D

Thanks to Stone Creek Drifter :wub: for leading a great posse!  We had several World Champions with us and what a joy to watch them work their magic.  Congratulations to Mo Betta , winner of Ladies Frontier Cartridge!  Sorry I could not be there to give you a hug and hand shake for your well deserved victory! 

The best part of all for me was hitting the bird and the POP can from the hip!  Whew, what a rush!

Come shoot with the Outlaws at Ocoee Rangers or Tennessee Mountain Mauraders some time...

Yazoo-

Home and unpacked, but still feeling the Ohio love. What a good time you folks provided. Range was great, stages were entertaining and fun, and the fellowship was like being at home.

Mean Gun, Boaz, and all the hard working crew deserve the highest kudos for making this match worth the trip from anywhere.

We'll be back!

CR

Archived