SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Justified - The Complete Series DVD

This is a modern-day western set in Harlan, KY, with the cast using Glock 21's, Beretta 92's, and lots of double action revolvers instead of single actions. However, the women seem to prefer shotguns. This set contains all six seasons, each having 13 episodes, plus a bonus disk. The (sort of) good guy is U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens; the really-really bad guy is Boyd Crowder, with Ava Crowder (good/bad) in the middle. Will keep you up at night with about 60 hours of interesting action. It was probably the best series I've ever watched. There are some excellent alias' that could be used for CAS in this series.

$35 shipped via USPS flat rate. Can take PayPal, personal check, or MO. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it.

Big Iron bought it; enjoy.

91WdCSzsSAL._SL1500_.jpg

The final shoot out between Raylan and the braggart with the holster and revolver...watch it in slow motion...a little more detail and action that you will miss in real time.

RRR

When I was trying to get my wife into shooting with me, I took her out to the range to practice.  She did not want to go to a shoot without understanding what was going on. I had already told her that she needed to be thinking on choosing an alias. After she shot the shotgun, she had a big grin. 

She said, "I know my alias now, I like the shotgun, just like Ava Crowder." :D

Archived