SASS Wire Forum

found the Chorro valley regulators shoot today

was cruising up the 101 today when my wife spied a shooting club,,, made a you turn and went back and found it,,, to bad I was a day early.... on up to san fran tomorrow,,,, sigh

Another fun match at CVR today with near perfect shooting weather.  And for tomorrow's match mothers shoot free on Mother's Day!

If you can get back to the range soon you can partake in the club's Saturday Pot Luck Dinner and Movie Night!

Shot my second clean match today out of the last 3 monthly matches I have shot.  Looks like I've got to be working more on some speed now!

you shot today?  I must not have gone far enough on the dirt road, turned around where the rvs were,,,  and the club site here said sundays  oh well,,,

some signs wud be of great help...

Don't know your route, but the Kings River Regulators will be shooting in Fresno on May 21. If I can get a "Heads up"  I can spot you everything you need.. guns, ammo, leather.

Snakebite

Thank you so much Snakebite,,,,that may be a possibility!!  we leave yosemite thurs some time and have nothing in the works until we fly out tues AM,,,,  I will definitely let you know!!  that wud be cool!!!

22 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

you shot today?  I must not have gone far enough on the dirt road, turned around where the rvs were,,,  and the club site here said sundays  oh well,,,

I was out there Saturday, what you saw was the Black Powder group, they shoot cap and ball over there, but didn't seem to be very many of them...maybe a work day on their range

On 5/13/2017 at 10:05 PM, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

Yes, you turned around at the Muzzleloaders range, about a quarter mile short of the CVR range.

CVR has put up a new web site this year, which does have all of the dates of the monthly and Regional matches shown, as well as other info about the club.

NOTE: The new web site allows electronic registration for both the Western Regional Match as well as camp sites at the CVR range!

Chorro Valley Regulators Web Site

Archived