SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PENDING FUNDS:Ruger New Model Single Six 32 H&R Magnum, PAIR, with Consecutive Serial numbers

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Ruger New Model Single Six 32 H&R Magnum, PAIR, with Consecutive Serial numbers.

I have a pair of Ruger New Model Single Six 32 H&R Magnum revolvers that are LNIB with Consecutive Serial numbers and 5.5 inch barrels.  This offering is for a pair of blued revolvers in Excellent condition which have checkered black polymer grips. Lighter Wolff hammer [17 lb.] and trigger [30 oz].springs have been installed and they have been test fired.  The original springs are included.  These were a special run late in 2015 and not a Ruger cataloged item.  Serial Numbers are 650-57580 and 650-57581.  I am selling them because I was later able to get a stainless steel set which I use.

$1250 Shipped to your FFL

Terms: Please feel free to ask questions.  Payment with USPS money order only.  Once payment and a copy of FFL are received, I will take these firearms to my local FFL dealer who will ship them insured to the FFL provided.  FFL may be e-mailed or mailed to me with your payment. No sales to California because I have not located a local dealer who will ship there.   Sales to Alaska and Hawaii are fine for this pair and there are no additional shipping charges to these areas.  No international sales.  Please make sure that the laws in your area allow you to own this item prior to buying. 

Thank you. 

Professor Thoreau, SASS (Life) #2611

IMG_4805 copy.jpg

IMG_4807 copy.jpg

IMG_4809 copy.jpg

IMG_4812 copy.jpg

IMG_4817 copy.jpg

IMG_4830 copy.jpg

IMG_4832 copy.jpg

IMG_4836 copy.jpg

Archived