SASS Wire Forum

17 minutes ago, Yellowhouse Sam # 25171 said:

Is there a link to how post pics?  Especially on the iPhone.

As easy as it gets.  Touch the click to choose files below which will open your photos.  I'm actually uploading a screen shot of this post all from my iPhone.  

IMG_5612.PNG

When I click on the reply to post the window comes up and at the bottom it says

Drag files here to attach,or choose files, underneath that it saying Max total size 0.05MB  ???

I've rebooted and retyped the URL in and nothing has changed, I'm using Google Chrome browser.

Maybe my browser is too old?

A ha, so now I'm on my iPad and it shows the same thing.

But let's try a bigger pic anyway?

Nah, doesn't work either, comes up you're only allowed 50 mn.

i give up?

3 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

A ha, so now I'm on my iPad and it shows the same thing.

But let's try a bigger pic anyway?

Nah, doesn't work either, comes up you're only allowed 50 mn.

i give up?

41 minutes ago, Al OVERA, SASS#26238 Life said:

What exactly is different?  Photo Toilet Bucket would NEVER work for me , and this "NEW" system doesn't either.

Al

Al,  there is a lot different.  Even though I never had a problem with photobucket, this is easier.  

Anyway,  I think Al and Jackaroo's problem is your browsers are clinging on the old version of the forum.   Give this a try.  If you can go to a DOS prompt. Depending on the version of the OS running on your PC it may be different ways.  Basically if using windows, click start, then in the run box type  ipconfig /flushdns    just like its looks here.  Press enter. It just takes a second.  Nothing harmful will happen.  It just refreshes how your machine sees the internet.....  in very layman's terms. :) 

Then go to your browser and clear cache.  with Chrome open  type Ctrl shift del  and a popup will come up as I have below.  Change obliterate the following items to from the beginning of time.   Please note that this will erase all history as well.   

Explorer there is a similar thing but its bit more aggressive.  It deletes everything including any saved passwords.  Not necessarily a bad thing though.  

I think deleting or resetting the browser back to default will fix this.

chrome.PNG

312 Wild West Six Shooters 8inprod.jpg

19 minutes ago, gmmccaslin said:

Testing this picture downloading:

Remington-Hepburn-B-Quality-No-3-Match-Rifle-with-Vernier-tang-peep-sight_100770404_48913_8EB23CE52CF030DF.thumb.JPG.d64583a7c3711ddf7eb5536b027250c5.JPGRemington-Hepburn-B-Quality-No-3-Match-Rifle-with-Vernier-tang-peep-sight_100770404_48913_0A23F19A611B6739.thumb.JPG.cc5a5627e60e9dbf71692f979ad32fd5.JPG

Remington-Hepburn-B-Quality-No-3-Match-Rifle-with-Vernier-tang-peep-sight_100770404_48913_00889B4DF4B8CC56.JPG

It worked! And that's just about the best looking rifle I've seen! 

Archived