SASS Wire Forum

Cowboys Shoot for St Jude Childern's Hospital

Turkey Bob

May 21, 2017 the Fort Beggs Defenders located in Plainfield Illinois will have our third annual fundraiser for St Jude Children's Research Hospital. We will be selling miss tickets and a serving Cowboy lunch for a small donation. This year the auction will have many shooting related items once again generously donated by fellow cowboys, as well as from Sassy Sue, Kempf's Gun Shop, Michigan City, Indiana and a custom built gun cart donated by Texas Red. 

All the proceeds from this fundraiser will be donated to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. 

Please come out and help support a great cause! 

Turkey Bob

We will be there! An awesome charity and so glad you guys do this every year to help "The Kids" - cause that is what it is all about "The Kids" -  

And speaking of miss tickets it is a good time to be "All About the Raw Time" and see how fast you can go - miss one - no worries - dig deep - real deep - buy those tickets - and give to a great cause.

Speaking of miss tickets ,because it's for charity there is no limit on the number of tickets you can purchase!

So shoot fast and miss a lot,it's for the kids!!

Turkey Bob

Thought about comin' up and shootin' with you folks fer a spell now.

It's a far piece from SW Florida.

So it ain't gonna happen again this year.

But I was wonderin':

How much does a miss cost?

Thinking I could use a couple of these tickets if you don't mind takin' money from a dirty Outlaw.

Waimea

Waimea

Miss tickets are $5:00 each and we except money from both dirty and clean Outlaws! We would ship unlimited tickets to you!

Turkey Bob

8 hours ago, Turkey Bob said:

Waimea

Miss tickets are $5:00 each and we except money from both dirty and clean Outlaws! We would ship unlimited tickets to you!

Turkey Bob

Turkey Bob

Maybe someday the posses will stop chasing me long enough so I can take a bath.

In the meantime I will remain a dirty Outlaw.:lol:

Put me down for 10 misses and let me know where to send the gold.

Outlaws miss a lot.

Waimea

Cannot think of a more worthy charity.  Wish we lived closer!  Have a great shoot and best of luck.

Well by crackie...cant let a dirty outlaw outdo an ole horse...I want 11 of those miss tickets...great cause....Jim

1 hour ago, Jim No Horse said:

Well by crackie...cant let a dirty outlaw outdo an ole horse...I want 11 of those miss tickets...great cause....Jim

:lol:

Yer gold might beat mine there cuz I missed the Pony Express on Saturday.

Thanks, Jim. I suspected you had a horse all along.

Waimea

St Judes is a great outfit....thank you for the reminder to donate...you are the best....Waimea

Jim No Horse

PM sent 

Thank You and God Bless You!

Turkey Bob

Turkey Bob...please send me the address for my donation via email...I have not been able to get a PM since the new wire started...I am sure it must be a setting but I dont know which...I am no tech...sorry for the inconvenience....Jim

Bob...my check is in the mail...lol...Ok cowboys and cowgirls...buy these miss tickets...what a great cause...God bless...Jim

I don't bump stuff to the top too often but if it means ya might get some more gold why not.

Waimea

Archived