SASS Wire Forum

SMOK'N Deal on Winchester Shotgun Shells

Rancho Roy

My wife and I shoot the Winchester AA12FL8 LowNoise / LowRecoil shells. I pay $84 a case from my local gun shop. Winchester now has a rebate of $2 per box. That's $20 a case...That brings the price down to $64 a case!  Limit 5 cases per household. So now my son-in-law, my next door neighbor, a few of my gun club buddies all need this ammo......I'll be set for a year or two!

http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/2017-AA-Rebate.aspx

http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/2017-AA-Rebate.aspx

Just picked up 2 cases @ $75.90/case + tax, $162.05. Sent in for the rebate @ $20/case so total will end up $122.05 for 2 cases; $61.02/case.

I pulled off a similar good deal with Gander Mountain.  I normally order Winchester LN/LR 12 ga. ammo on line and have it shipped to the local store here in Fredericksburg, for no cost shipping/free store pick-up.  On this particular day they priced a case of the ammo at $89.99, but if your total on line order exceeded $100.00, you got an immediate $20 off the total price.  There were a couple of little gun cleaning items I wanted that totaled $10.98 and I would have bought them at full price anyway, the next time I went to the store. So, I just added them to the order, broke the magic $100 barrier and immediately had my shotgun shells for $69.99 instead of $89.99.  Now add that to the $2 per box/$20 per case Factory rebate and I just got my case of shells for a cool 5o bucks, plus a pittance in sales tax and paid no shipping charges on top of that!

All in all, I figured it was a pretty good day of Cowboyin' :lol::lol:  And, by the way, my Gander Mountain is NOT one of those that is going to be closed. Yea, I know they can be pricey, but if you watches what you is doin' and catches the sales flyers just right, you can come out pretty well.

So..........., I'm glad they're stickin' around!

Regards,

O.K.

Archived