SASS Wire Forum

Outdoor Channel

Yusta B.

T-Bone Dooley is on Shootout Lane tonight with Jerry Miculek.

Just set DirecTV DVR to record it. Thanks!

Dern..an all day gig for 30 minute show...well minus commercials maybe 15 minutes.  Should be good no matter, but not expecting the light to shine to bright on CAS. However from what I hear, Bone make a good impression...hey, are WE surprised.

12.5 hrs of filming and lots of Louisiana "HOTNESS"  I have never been that warm while shooting in my life, the film crew looked like they had all been in the pond swimming with me. Great honor to film with Jerry , Lena and Kay for the day. We talked a lot about SASS and I tried to plug SASS when I could. I have not seen the tape yet so I'm waiting for 7;30 myself. I hope y'all like the show. thanks T-Bone 

Maybe they will give sass a copy to show at recruiting events and add to sassnet.com

although I have DIRECTV I don't get the outdoor channel just pursuit and one other channel similar to outdoor channel called outdoor iirc.

2 hours ago, Blackey Cole said:

Maybe they will give sass a copy to show at recruiting events and add to sassnet.com

although I have DIRECTV I don't get the outdoor channel just pursuit and one other channel similar to outdoor channel called outdoor iirc.

Let uss know when it becomes available on a "noncable/dish" source.

Enjoyed watching and knowing what the Miculek clan was going through. Even though they are well seasoned (WELL beyond me) shooters in their own disciplines, it was interesting to see them struggle through learning a new game.

Well done, T-Bone.

It was very well done as you would expect from Bill (T-Bone).  Thoroughly enjoyed it but wished they had shown more of the Cowboy action rather than the Clark stuff.  T-Bone is a very good ambassador for our sport.  His enthusiasm is unparalleled and he must drink 10 or 12 of those high powered energy drinks every day to maintain his energy level.  I did notice the wet shirt as in "sweat".  Good job T-Bone!!!!

2 hours ago, Lone Dog, SASS #20401 said:

Simultaneous Outlaw Gunfighter -- TOO cool!!!

Have you seen him do a 3 target Nevada sweep starting with one gun on one end and the 2nd one on the other end, crossing in the middle ? Too cool for school !!

Any way to get this up on Youtube?

Archived