SASS Wire Forum

my son got a marriage proposal

Trigger Mike

My son came home with a note from a girl asking him to marry her.  He had replied in his note that on his 19th birthday he would plan a date.  he then drew a picture of a house with him behind a computer, and this girl in the kitchen .  she is a cute little girl with bleach blond hair, and short as a munchkin.  

Ahh the cuteness of being 7 years old.  

You should keep that note for him so that someday he'll have it as a keepsake...or to prove to his new Fiance that he did keep his promise :D

I think I was in love 27 times from 7 to 18.

My wife and I have been together  sense 18 .

That was a long time ago .

I fooled her good lol

He should report her for sexual harassment. Then she could get in-school-suspension, and he would have somebody to be suspended with.

1 hour ago, Trigger Mike said:

My son came home with a note from a girl asking him to marry her.  He had replied in his note that on his 19th birthday he would plan a date.  he then drew a picture of a house with him behind a computer, and this girl in the kitchen .  she is a cute little girl with bleach blond hair, and short as a munchkin.  

Ahh the cuteness of being 7 years old.  

I like his style!

I think we need to see this picture!

I received a proposal once. Turned out he put it in the wrong locker.

Must be be a Stud!

7 years old and is all ready bleaching her hair?  RUN!  She's going to be VERY high maintenance. 

12 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

7 years old and is all ready bleaching her hair?  RUN!  She's going to be VERY high maintenance. 

7 YEAR OLD BLEACH blond? Holy Crow! All that peroxide can't be good for a young one.

he is a stud.  every nurse or teacher or woman that sees him drools over his big brown eyes and tan face and really long eye lashes.  i have pictures of snowflakes landing on his long eyelashes they are so long.  his real girlfriend is a chemistry teacher at a local college that he sees at church sometimes

not as off as it sounds.  he likes certain people more than others and this one he planned to marry though she is older until we convinced him it won't happen.  because he is a loving child adults seem to appreciate him, he tries to hug his teachers etc and at church we all hug each other .  we try to teach him only church folks get hugs, not teachers, but he has figured out a hug turns away a woman's anger.  so he hugs the teachers when they are mad at him.  he likes to sit with the chemistry teacher at church and her mom and dad, they all seem to not mind and like the attention

Howdy,

Two 'kids' I went to grade school with have been married for decades.

They have three kids and grandkids.

So it is possible.....rare but possible.

Good luck to him.

Best

CR

Curious about the "bleach blonde".

Do you mean aittle brown-haired girl that has actually had her hair bleached?

Or do you mean a child with hair the lovely shade of white that could only come from a Clorox bottle (ala Jane Mansfield)? 'Cause that's the color mine was 'til I was about 14. Here in the South we call that a "tow head", and it used to be quite common.

My wife and I have known each other since she was born.  I'm 10 months older than her and we are first cousins.  We had this thing going on since we were practically still in diapers  In fact our mothers used to stick the two of us in a bathtub together.  I guess we just got used to it and finally made it official when she turned 22.  After 51 years I guess you might say we were meant for each other.  

There is an old spanish saying that roughly translates to "The stone that is meant to hit you, will, no matter how much you duck!"

There is nothing more beautiful than puppy love, and at 7 years old it's a dream.

Sounds like what we call a "tow-head." My brother and I were at a young age before our hair turned dark brown. My last child was born with dark brown, nearly black, hair, now it is flaxen in color.

Yep.

Back when dirt was young and so was I, back when I was a working medic, I was tall and skinny and looked really good in that uniform.

I had more girlfriends than I could count.

Sad part was ...

They were all either under 8 or over 80!

I can't win!

Archived