SASS Wire Forum

want a good place to buy a tomahawk pipe

Trigger Mike

Yes.  Several years ago I bought a number of Crazy Crow's 'hawks to present as awards.  Being frugal, I opted for the plain ones and decorated the handles myself; turned out right nice and were well received.  Still have one of the brass ones around here somewhere... 

Kennesaw cutlery also carries them and they are more reasonable in price than most I've seen.

Cool!

Which one...?  

I'm thinking that I just might be needin' another ~ maybe one of the iron or steel... :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On April 28, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Check out Crazy Crow, TM   :)

Crazy Crow 

Crazy Crow Hawks

I got the tomahawk pipe and tri-cornored hat in the mail from crazy crow today.  Pleased thus far.  air flows through pipe but have not smoked it just blew into it.  thanks for the help to all.  I plan on bringing out the tri-cornored hat and my Brown Bess for the 4th of July and go over what liberty is and how we got it with my crew.  

I'm reading George Washington's Secret Six right now. Staring to get a hankering for a tricorn myself. ;)

I have been wanting one for years.  the one I got from Crazy Crow is thick and stiff so seems like it will last.  get one bigger sized than you normally do.  it was tight when I got it and fit better through the evening but this morning was tight again.  i may keep the paper they had stuffed in it to see if that keeps it from shrinking down when not in use.  for $39 i figured why not especially since I was ordering the pipe.  

Archived