SASS Wire Forum

WTB Ruger Single Six .32 stainless

jeeper90

Like the title says i need a second stainless Ruger 32 single six with 4 5/5 barrel. If anyone has one laying around. I would prefer a full plow handle grip but i can always retro fit one if i need to.

Thanks for looking

Smokewagon Grampies

Chris

I have a complete setup that I bought off here a few months ago to try 32's. They shoot great, but the idea of loading two types of ammo does not appeal to me.

They are tuned, short stroked. They have real stag grips. I have the pistols, Kirkpatrick holsters, 550 quick change setup, about 1000 badman bullets and brass. 

I paid $2000, I will take $2000 plus shipping cost from my ffl to yours. I'm not trying to make money, but will not lose money either.

Thanks

BC

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

Guest Professor Pete

BC

Would consider selling the guns separately?

I already have all the other components.

Please let me know

Professor Pete 54288 Life

Good luck, as I saw one on GB but they wanted $700+ if I remember correctly.  There is a pair of blue steel ones on GB but you will have to search for them. 

• 2 months later...

Is this pair of 32,s and other stuff still available?

Send info to johnahammonds@bellsouth.net thanks.

Johnny, you have too many guns already!

Guns are like beautiful women and fine cars or is it fine women and beautiful cars........ either way can't have too many !!!!!!!

Or good airplanes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently bought one of these in a Tactical Gun Shop, he was offended to have it in the case. It wasn't tactical enough.  Such a  Buffoon! Bought it dirt cheap and it is just a fun little gun. Not ready to trade my .45's but its just a great little shooter.  I fear that my daughter may try to call it her own.....

I finally found another Ruger .32 single six stainless in Birdshead grips, all the parts are inbound to convert it to full plow handles.

Thanks

Chris

Archived