SASS Wire Forum

Sitting in the mud

T-Bone SASS #36388

See !!!!  what happened was. I was drinking a bit of clear/mason jar with my friends Whiskey Creek and Copperhead Joe just the other night during the Iron Cowboy match in Ky. well ,,,,that should tell the story. But here is the truth. I was sitting all by myself with a few of my good friends when someone started  talking about EOT 2017. When asked was I going I said I just can't make the trip. WELL !! as the evening drew dark and the jar was empty the boys helped me over to my room """ I think """, it was time for nite nite anyway. I woke up at 7 am with 2 message on my phone.

Message   #1 Thank you for entering EOT

Message #2 motel reservation in N.M.I called the boys up and said I will not be at EOT 2017. Copperhead Joe reminded me,,," when your buddies are all sitting in the mud then, your not much of a pard if you don't sit with them. SO !!!!! Slide over boys I'M on my way to EOT 2017.  Who else is gonna be at EOT???

I thought the mason jar was empty after Whiskey Creek kicked it over. It was midnight at that time and I figured since it was empty that was a good time to go in. One of these days, I will try some of that stuff, but I will have to see who is around and what kind of trouble they will have me in when I wake up. As much as I would like to go to EOT, it will have to wait until next year due to other things going on at this time and the lack of vacation time from work. (I get 3 weeks next year). Have a fun time. Maddog

Good to hear you're comin' back to EoT T-Bone.

Now the question is what Category did your pards sign you up for? LOL 

4 hours ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

Plans have changed a bit RK, now we are headed to Deadwood then back down to Hell on Wheels then to Edgewood N.M. for the World championships. 

Doggone, THAT sounds like a GREAT trip! :D:D:D

T-BONE, great to hear you are coming!!!!  What you want to cook around the campfire? You know, I have never met a mason jar I didn't like!  I will be staying on the ranch in the campgrounds.  Will have Cole Trigger staying with me, and he likes mason jars too.  Should have a bunch more of the Louisiana cowboys along.  Big Daddy and Little Momma will be there in one of the rental houses with Slick and his crew.

John Wayne often told his children, "Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid... There are some

things a man just can't run away from. A man's got to have a code, a creed to live by."

Archived