SASS Wire Forum

Winchester AA Low Noise/Low Recoil $64.95 Case with Rebate

Ocoee Red #31751

Just a heads up on a good deal.

Normally $89.95 per case. With $5.00 off plus $20.00 manufacturers rebates = $64.95 per case Plus Free Shipping and no hazmat!

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/ammunition/winchester-lead/winchester-aa-low-recoil-target-loads-12ga-2-3-4-7-8oz-980fps-shot-size-8.html

Mr. Red:

Thanks for the info. Have it in my sights to purchase me a case or two.

Never know when you are going to miss the target. :lol:

Thanks for the head's up on this Red.  I just now put my order in!

Ordered a couple myself. Thanks.

One question, the rebate form says you have to have the cash register receipt and no photocopies.  Are they taking an email receipt?

6 minutes ago, W. D. Pickett said:

One question, the rebate form says you have to have the cash register receipt and no photocopies.  Are they taking an email receipt?

In past rebates I've sent in the packing slip or emailed receipt and I always got my rebate check.

Just now, Hellbender said:

In past rebates I've sent in the packing slip or emailed receipt and I always got my rebate check.

Ok.  Will do!  Thanks.  I ordered three cases.

1 hour ago, Blackey Cole said:

They do it every year

Yeah, but this vendor is selling at a slightly lower than normal price AND no shipping or hazmat.  With the rebate I'm thinking 3 cases costs me ~$194, so as Red pointed out, less than $6.50 a box, which is nice.  I think I should have gone ahead and bought 5 cases and maxed out the rebate.

BTW, are you coming to Georgia State this year Blackey?  It's been a couple of years since we've seen you around these parts.

12 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I think I should have gone ahead and bought 5 cases and maxed out the rebate.

That's what I did Captain Bill.

And btw, these folks have always been very good to work with.

I have never shot these before, but thought I would give them a try, so I ordered three cases.

I normally shoot # 7 1/2, but couldn't find these other than # 8.

2 hours ago, Lone Rider, SASS# 73063 said:

I have never shot these before, but thought I would give them a try, so I ordered three cases.

I normally shoot # 7 1/2, but couldn't find these other than # 8.

I've been shooting these bought locally then they got impossible to find, and they're not cheap w/o the rebate.

So I started reloading and it's 5.35 a box PLUS I get a tighter pattern from my reloads than the factory loads.

Still...tempted at this price!

This is a great price and at our target distances #8 vs. #7 1/2, or even #6, even with this lo-load shell, makes no difference in results, at least to me.

Also, these shells are usually very tough to find, at least around here.

Thanks for bringing this offer to my attention.

Cat Brules

I ordered two (2) cases of the Win AA LNLR from my local source at $75.90/case. Once I get the rebate that will make it $55.90/case.

Capt bill no I missed you at givens ferry but I'm back in nm now are you coming to eot? I just went and they're out and will notify we they become available 

Archived