SASS Wire Forum

Supreme Court Justices to Consider Gun Case That Could Expand 2nd Amendment

John Boy

1 minute ago, John Boy said:

Stand By and I'm Rooting that Judge Neil Gorsuch has the swing vote!

http://www.newsweek.com/guns-america-supreme-court-considering-gun-case-could-expand-second-amendment-584408

Fingers crossed!!!

Good!

I think it's funny that they play a video promoting a lead ban like it's news as you try to read the article. Not funny "ha-ha".

Both parties are guilty of letting emotion win over evidence, they just do it about different things. Many liberals are convinced that guns equal violence, even though there's mountains of evidence to show that it's a lot more complicated than that. I have some friends who are rabidly anti-gun to the point of not saying the word in front of their three year old. So of course all he wants to do is pretend everything is a gun and they allow it, they just have to call it a "pew pew." (Eye roll)

Whatever. People are just people, and everyone has different ideas about what would make the world a better place. I just have to remind myself that, even when people disagree how to do it, the end goal is always something positive. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2017 at 0:26 AM, OldSchoolBoy said:

Both parties are guilty of letting emotion win over evidence, they just do it about different things. Many liberals are convinced that guns equal violence, even though there's mountains of evidence to show that it's a lot more complicated than that. I have some friends who are rabidly anti-gun to the point of not saying the word in front of their three year old. So of course all he wants to do is pretend everything is a gun and they allow it, they just have to call it a "pew pew." (Eye roll)

Whatever. People are just people, and everyone has different ideas about what would make the world a better place. I just have to remind myself that, even when people disagree how to do it, the end goal is always something positive. 

Well, some people think Communism is 'positive'...but hey, I get your drift.

Like you say - 'people are just people', just that some are more sensible than others....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

14 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

Well, some people think Communism is 'positive'...but hey, I get your drift.

Like you say - 'people are just people', just that some are more sensible than others....

Yeah, but every one of 'em thinks they're the more sensible ones. ;)

On 4/26/2017 at 1:14 PM, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

Some are truthful, some delusional.

GG ~ :P

*I* am truthful.  *You* are delusional.  

Peruta Update

May 1, 2017 By CRPA

Last Friday, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) met in conference to discuss the CRPA and NRA Peruta V. San Diego case. This morning, SCOTUS released their orders list, but Peruta was not included.

While being omitted from the orders list could mean a number of things, it is better than being on the “denied” list, which Peruta avoided today.

The next SCOTUS internal conference will be held May 11, which means that we won’t likely know the fate of Peruta until Monday, May 15 at the earliest.

On 5/1/2017 at 9:26 AM, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

:lol: Whatever you want to imagine. Nice try guy.

Nothing personal, it's standard verb conjugation:

I am truthful

You are delusional

He/she/It is delusional

We are truthful

You are delusional 

They are delusional 

16 hours ago, Badlands Beady said:

Nothing personal, it's standard verb conjugation:

I am truthful

You are delusional

He/she/It is delusional

We are truthful

You are delusional 

They are delusional 

Nice try guy. You - again - can imagine what YOU believe. LOL!!

Archived