SASS Wire Forum

Happy Birthday Allie Mo

2 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I hope you had a better birthday than I did. BTW, I saved the following photo of you and your adorable niece as I've never seen a cuter baby.

Cowtown Scout and Niece - Cute Baby Face.jpg

I had an OK birthday ate my small cake and some ice cream today for my lunch. Was too full last night after dinner to eat it. Yes I remember back when I posted that on the Alley. My Great Niece is now a young girl with two brothers and is something to recon with.

4 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Back at ya, Birthday Brother! :wub:

That would be B) ! Hubby can't shoot anymore; so, you will have to settle for meeting me someday.

:P

I am so sorry I didn't answer sooner. I just now saw this thread. I didn't get out of bed yesterday. (I didn't even walk into the room with the computer.)  I was down in the dumps. (This thread might have cheered me up a bit.) The vet is coming later today  to put my beloved dog to sleep.. He's been ailing for months. Trouble walking and getting up due to disintegrated discs. Now he has a terrible cough. :mellow:

Thank you so much for the kind posts!

Allie, I've had to do that way too many times in my life and it never gets easier... but time does soften it some.

You have my number.  Call if you need a shoulder or an ear to bend.

24 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Y'all are so sweet. This is hitting me hard. He is my first and only dog. I can't imagine having another dog. He was the sweetest, most gentile dog.

You will, Allie.  When your heart is ready, you will. 

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Y'all are so sweet. This is hitting me hard. He is my first and only dog. I can't imagine having another dog. He was the sweetest, most gentile dog.

I couldn't either... about nine times.  Each one has a firm place in my heart and each one was different.  I loved them all.

9 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Allie your beloved boy will send one your way sometime in the future when you least expect it. As Forty Rod said it has happened way too many times for us. You won't have any choice when that day comes. Best wishes and Prayers to you & Hubby.:wub:

When we unexpectedly lost our Sadie girl, it didn't take long for us to decide to give a dog that needed a home a chance. Dog's last will and testament made us think of it. Several weeks later little Chloe came into out lives. She's a Tibetan Spaniel, and a little ball of energy. Quite the play girl. She needed a home as she was turned into the pound here. Previous owner couldn't keep her. When we paid for her, they spayed her and chipped her. Susie and Sandy picked her out, but she's turned into a Daddy's girl:blush:

Hello Folks.

This thread has evolved from the happy birthday wishes. where it started. into some kind condolences. I am so blessed to have friends who shared their feelings as my life has changed into a very sad time for me.

I don't know if it is like a first pet loss sadness, I just know that I am very sad to have lost my first dog. I've had many kitties that I love and miss. Yet, this is as different as are dogs and cats, :wub: them both.

Thank you so much for your kind posts.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hello Folks.

This thread has evolved from the happy birthday wishes. where it started. into some kind condolences. I am so blessed to have friends who shared their feelings as my life has changed into a very sad time for me.

I don't know if it is like a first pet loss sadness, I just know that I am very sad to have lost my first dog. I've had many kitties that I love and miss. Yet, this is as different as are dogs and cats, :wub: them both.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

It's not over yet.  Do you know... that there is a lonely animal fixing to become extinct at the shelter... that tonight... it is dreaming 'bout you?  Go down to the animal shelter... you can't save 'em all... but you can save the one that dreams 'bout you.

Look... I got 15 to 20 dogs (or cats) at all times... here'bouts... don't know where they came from.  (Folks drop 'em).  I feed 'em... and vet 'em, too.  Expensive!  The vet always asks..."Is this yore dog (or cat).  I says..."No"... they belong to the world.

But every year... I get a rescue at the shelter... ever since I had to put my sweet Princess down.  I can't save 'em all... but I got the money and the where'with all to save one per year.  

After one day with yore new-found friend... you will not regret it.  It will be a good legacy for your former puppy. Yore former dog would have wanted you to do this.

Promise.

ts 

3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hello Folks.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

I have to go, lady.  Please, please think 'bout what I said above.  Can't stay.

Hope to be back soon.

ts

Archived