SASS Wire Forum

Saturday Night... Open Music Thread....

Tennessee Stud

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my final song... I am not feeling well.

This is for my friends in the SCV... the KGC... Texas Militia... and the POD....

Just cause I ain't a big Trump fan... they ostracize me, treat me like crap... and act like my opine don't matter.  This is for my so-called friends...

ts

That was great... Michelin... had not heard that one in years.  Gonna go to sleep by that one... hopefully... tonight. 

Woulda already left the forum... but the boy has become... an "unwilling participant".  Well... I don't want to punish him.  He's had some bad luck lately.

Gosh... I am gonna have to liven up some... I have to fight this thing.  Ya know... you stop them crappy-a$$ meds... it leaves you feelin' bad.  Sure hope Ms. Mo allows me to continue to post...

ts

23 minutes ago, Tennessee Stud said:

This is my final song... I am not feeling well.

This is for my friends in the SCV... the KGC... Texas Militia... and the POD....

Just cause I ain't a big Trump fan... they ostracize me, treat me like crap... and act like my opine don't matter.  This is for my so-called friends...

ts

Well... it didn't take long.. did it?   The anonimous cowards came out from other forums... NOT FROM THIS FORUM.  Folks here are honorable.

This will be good.. go ahead, try it.  I think you are all afraid.  You know it... and I know it.

ts

Ya know.... I knew this old Jewish woman who lived on that street.   Never knew anybody else.  But this old woman didn't have no food.  None... PERIOD... none.

I knew some guys who took care of that nice lady...  includin' the grocer a couple of blocks over.  Her husband died right before this time period, it was really sad.

ts

All things in moderation. Wean off them meds under a doc's advise. I was on a pretty good cocktail of pain meds for a long time. Made me pretty nasty when I didn't mean to be. One day the doc said I didn't git no more. Made me an addict then cut me off. Bad time for a while. How my bride took the punishment I'll never know.

Anscheinend ... du magst niemandes Musik. Du hast keine "likes" ...

Hmmm ... you are not unlike my son... funny... du bist nicht unähnlich mein sohn ...

Es ist okay ... du bist jung.

It it is OK, Michigan... I understand.

See ya,

ts

2 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Shooting 49er in July.

Hmmm...

There's a race of men that don't fit in,
 A race that can't stay still;
So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
 And they roam the world at will.

~ Robert W. Service

Sure hope... you are one of these men.  You sound like it.  Du verstehst, was ich dir sage, mein junger freund?

Good bye.  Have to go.

ts

We do Runaway and follow it with this!!  This one still fits me well!!

Black Heart's signature line... "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap". 

Please let me offer that as a sweet-whisper in the lady's ear... Ms. Mo... as I run beside her chariot... throwin' flowers in front of her path....

But it is actually an ominous warning, BH knew it.  You will have to ask the White Hunter... Black Heart... what is meant by it.

Ms. Mo... I do love you so... it's not got anything to do with me, promise.

ts

Another song about a special girl......

"Surfer Girl", 1963 (live, 1964)

Al, Carl, Brian, Dennis and Mike

Here are some pretty instrumentals for your listening pleasure.

Doobie Brothers

https://www.vevo.com/watch/the-doobie-brothers/slack-key-soquel-rag-(instrumental)/USSM20401562

Frank Zappa

https://youtu.be/VZM6Aj1hw2I

Speaking of instrumentals........

Grab your favorite beverage.  Sit back and enjoy!!

Gonna' try to get a gig in tonight!!  This one's on the list!!

Yeah!  I know it's an old Freddy King song!!

Archived