SASS Wire Forum

A Dog's Purpose

We liked  it . 

Wife unit required  my bandana  as all the  napkins  got used up

Cowboy  Small  

I've lost all my beloved little dogs, so I don't watch movies like this one you've described.

My wife and I saw it. It was alright, but I disagree with the final "statement" by the dog, "A dog's purpose is to have fun!"  IMHO a dog's purpose is to be our companion and in some instances our guardians.  We, in turn, have a responsibility to see that our dog's are well cared for and shown that we love them. Having had to put down several of our furry friends to end their suffering, yeah, it was a tear-jerker.

20 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

If it wasn't for Dogs-This 'rock' would be unbearable to live on.

I will not watch this movie. As I have many waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge.

Dang-this screen is blurry now.

OLG

I'm with Lumpy on this.

20 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

If it wasn't for Dogs-This 'rock' would be unbearable to live on.

I will not watch this movie. As I have many waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge.

Dang-this screen is blurry now.

OLG

+10

I did watch this movie, with predictable results....

I've got a small pack of them waiting for me too; but I'm ain't even close to done. Won't be until I'm done.

From the Wolfs at the mouths our ancestors caves to the Dogs at the end of our beds, no home is complete without couple.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:04 PM, Alpo said:

This is the dog keeps getting reincarnated, right?

Yeah, I wanna see that one.

Really?  No criticism... but like folks consider me... you have always been a strange fella.   Never have figgered you out.  An enigma of a person. 

Except for me... we don't have folks like you 'round here.  Not that you are not welcome here, Pard... you just wouldn't last.

After you enjoy the dog-death-show... maybe you want to fire up all them... "Saw" movies.  Just... hard to figger you out there, friend.

You sure are hard... to figure out.  One day... if I am alive which is doubtful... I will.

Again... no criticism.  You are complex.

ts

I'll watch it. And I have had many dogs go over the bridge, but as long as there is a dog to rescue from a shelter, I will have a dog. Life would be at least hard without my dog by my side constantly. I even let him pick out his toys at the Pet food store. Nothing like a rescue dog. Their passing is sad but the memories are all happy ones. If you lose a friend you don't stop making friends, so I will keep rescuing dogs one at a time. Just my opinion.

Archived