SASS Wire Forum

Brady's jersey recovered

FBI traced it to a Mexican journalist who also had Brady's jersey from SB XLIX and a Bronco's helmet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/sports/football/tom-brady-super-bowl-jersey-stolen.html?emc=edit_th_20170321&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=30446431&_r=0

I'm so relieved.

The Russians helped that Mexican journalist get Brady's jersey, I'm sure of it!!

Our children are being kidnapped, drugged, abused, etc.....

And all this time, the FBI is investigating Brady's missing jerseys.    We have truly overwhelmed ourowndangselfs with useless nonsense.

..........Widder

What Widder said!!! :angry: :angry::angry: :angry::angry:

So, James Comey finally has a win!  Can't find who leaked confidential info in his own back yard, but can sniff out a petty thief in Mexico City.  

Well, come on now.  Folks hereabouts get all wound up about the theft of $1000 worth of pistols from their car outside a motel, and start a national search for matching serial numbers at local pawn shops throughout the area; 

More than one Cowboy has shouted "Git a rope!" when some relatively petty crime is reported on the Wire;

Here, $500,000 - $800,000 of memorabilia is stolen in the US, and transported across the border; in the words of the Texas Rangers involved, it was a "matter of national pride" to find the perp and recover the goods.

Doesn't matter if its football jerseys or diamond rings or fancy sports cars; it's extremely valuable property, and the police and the Rangers and the FBI (when international movement of stolen goods is involved) have a sworn duty to enforce the law, apprehend the criminal(s) and, if possible, recover the goods.

Set aside your disinterest in pro sports, or your misplaced distaste for all things Brady; he was the victim of a rather stupendous property crime, and the lawmen did their jobs.

Hurray!

LL

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I wonder what its value is estimated at now if the FBI's and other law enforcement agencies' expenses to recover itare added in.

Waste of resources in my estimation.

+100

In the immortal words of Monte Walsh, "You can't have no idea how little I care."

Post #19

Well said, Blackwater!

Lets not forget the true value of this jersey:  it belongs to the author of Deflategate and a person whose work ethics (or lack thereof) earned him a few games suspension last year.

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Has Brady spent the last two months going around without a shirt?

Now............ iffin his WIFE did, THAT would be news!!!!!

40 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

The author of Deflategate was Roger Goodell...

As for the rest, I thought we were done with sour grapes..."They hate us because they ain't us".

LL

When the Director of the FBI, who couldn't recognize a criminal if it slapped him up side of the head, announced to congress that he absolutely hates the Patriots, as much if not more than the Russians hated President Trumps opponent, then our team must be doing something right! :D:D:D

This next song is dedicated to Bill Bellicheat, Tom "let the air outa' my balls" Brady, and the entire Patricheats organization!!!

<_< <_< :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :o

I refer y'all to my post #19 and my comment there.

5 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Well, come on now.  Folks hereabouts get all wound up about the theft of $1000 worth of pistols from their car outside a motel, and start a national search for matching serial numbers at local pawn shops throughout the area; 

More than one Cowboy has shouted "Git a rope!" when some relatively petty crime is reported on the Wire;

Here, $500,000 - $800,000 of memorabilia is stolen in the US, and transported across the border; in the words of the Texas Rangers involved, it was a "matter of national pride" to find the perp and recover the goods.

Doesn't matter if its football jerseys or diamond rings or fancy sports cars; it's extremely valuable property, and the police and the Rangers and the FBI (when international movement of stolen goods is involved) have a sworn duty to enforce the law, apprehend the criminal(s) and, if possible, recover the goods.

Set aside your disinterest in pro sports, or your misplaced distaste for all things Brady; he was the victim of a rather stupendous property crime, and the lawmen did their jobs.

Hurray!

LL

I think you misunderstand the gravity of the one (weapons theft) over the other (Brady's shirt).   The one involves altering the genitals of the thief (when he's caught).  The other involves getting a dirty shirt back to its owner.

Cost and value of a football jersey do not equate. My guess is the jersey cost a few hundred dollars. It's being treated as if it was a Civil War Regimental Flag that was carried at Gettysburg; pure BS in my opinion. It's still a few hundred dollar item, not the Shroud of Turin.

HEY!!!  BADGER!!  Just start at the top and count down!! :rolleyes: ;)

Archived