SASS Wire Forum

Bayou Blast 2017 is in the Books

Nellie Blue #54399

Bayou Blast 2017 is in the Books!!!!

Congratulations to overall match winners:  Two Spurs and Lady Gator

See the scores at:  Bayou Blast 2017 scores

Congratulations to all the winners!   It was a great match by the Up The Creek Gang!

Also thanks to Boomstick Jay for fixing guns in between stages and keeping everyone shooting. 

Can't wait until next years match.

Totes

Great shoot! Thought the weather might get us but that worked out good too.

Thanks to Up the Creek Gang for all their hard work.  Good folks make for a good time.

Possum?!, We Love Possum!! 

LS    

Posse 4 work hard and only had one gun problem and Two Gun Johnny took care of that.It tried to rain on us sat. but we ran around the drops.It tried to blow us down sun. but we hung on to each other.Food was good and had fun as always at Bayou Blast.Great bunch of hard working cowboy and cowgirls at Up The Creek Gang.Thanks to all that put on the shoot.Thanks to Cookie Baker for the great lunches sat. and sun.Thanks Possum for taking care of me.Pit

A great time was had by all!  At least everyone that I talked to!   Thanks again to the UP THE CREEK GANG for a great match, great food and even better company.  Nellie Blue, Possum and everyone else did a great job!   Thank you for having he Outlaw category so that I could shoot some extra shotgun shells. 

Archived