SASS Wire Forum

Wanted...Wild Bunch rig

Rancho Roy

Looking for a beginner WB holster, belt and magazine holders. Needs to be dirt cheap for a beginner that might not stay in the sport. What ya got. Email me at rvb100@comcast.net

thanks

I bought a shotgun belt from Utah Scout, and am super pleased with it.  Here is a link to his WB rig.  He seems to sell through ebay.  I think his prices are very reasonable for the quality.  Happy Shooting!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Leather-SASS-Wild-Bunch-Rig-Straight-Draw-Cowboy-Action-Gun-Belt/201469786675

I know more than one shooter who uses a military style web duty belt, military style flap holster, and military style canvas mag pouches. Less than a hundred bucks for the whole enchilada. I used this style rig last year myself. :)

3 minutes ago, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

I know more than one shooter who uses a military style web duty belt, military style flap holster, and military style canvas mag pouches. Less than a hundred bucks for the whole enchilada. I used this style rig last year myself. :)

Good advice. Unlike sass you never reholster your pistol, all you have to do is draw.   GW

Roy B, yes, that would be a good WB rig, However, keep in mind that you may need up to 5 mags sometimes in a stage.  I love those grips on the 1911 in that picture

Archived