SASS Wire Forum

It's been a long time coming...

Nahiossi

... but this last month, I finally competed in my very first match! Even though it was a small turnout with only six people present, we shot our way through six stages and I had an absolute blast. I wasn't setting any speed records and all my transitions were a bit shakey but it, crucially, gave me a good introduction to everything and now I can start focusing on improving my handling skills and aim.

A big thankyou to all the pards at the Territory Regulators (Canberra, Australia) for being such welcoming folks!

Great news!  I'm sure your club will grow fast when all the people you meet ask you what you were doing that keeps you smiling all the time.

You're not NEW to this.  You were already a Cowboy or you wouldn't be getting into CAS.  :-)

;-)   Soooo, nice to meet you here in the Forums!!!  If you've joined SASS already, press the "dimmed-out" "Report" button at the bottom right in your original topic post (above) and type in a request to the Moderator(s) asking that your SASS/badge number be tied to your alias so it will show up here in the Forums.

Best wishes :-) , ................ Cat Brules

:-)

The proper way to post   

Wrong: "... but this last month, I finally competed in my very first match! Even though it was a small turnout with only six people present, we shot our way through six stages and I had an absolute blast."

Right: "... but this last month, I finally competed in my very first match!  We shot our way through six stages and I had an absolute blast taking 6th overall.":D

Welcome and congrats. It only gets better ( meaning more fun) from here. Like your "not acting my age" line in your interest

Yeehaa & Welcome,

It only gets better & better as you build on your skills and meet new pards & pardettes.

Now, wipe that silly grin off your face...............on second thought...........be happy!

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Archived