SASS Wire Forum

New wire

Russ T. Sites

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a surprise !! I'll need to take some time to figger it all out again! Looks like our signatures disappeared?!

Okay....So it's not my imagination. Last night I was trying to look at the Wire on my iPhone and  it wouldn't work so I chastised myself for goofing off and went to bed. I guess this new Wire is the reason. Nice surprise! :D

:FlagAm:  Ah, they kept the flag...worried for a moment ;)

Nice...we can upload pictures. The size is limited but so what, this is a very nice feature.I am just aadding this photo because I can and because I want one ;)

Pedersoli Little Besty.jpg

Like everyone else when I logged onto the SASS website, I was using a different monitor thinking the new look had something to do with it having Windows 10 versus 7. Will need to get used to it, but it has a "New Frontier" look to it.

Daggonit!  Now I got to learn something new, and just when shooting season started!  :(

I tried to look at the Wire on my phone this morning while walking the dog and thought I had been transported to some kind of social media purgatory, but it seems to be OK, different but OK, on my computer.  Time will tell, and I am sure the improvements will make the transition worth while, but Daggonit, why couldn't this have happened in January?  Then we would have had all winter, with nothing to do but gripe about the new Wire!  :P

Confusion--Confusion.jpg

So, how many Baptist does it take to change a light bulb?

CHANGE! CHANGE!

2 hours ago, Russ T. Sites said:

is this completely new software or upgrade?

Still labeled Invision Power community board software.   See bottom of page.   Probably an upgrade since our last version had been in use for about 5 years.

Good luck, GJ 

8 minutes ago, Russ T. Sites said:

I had to re download mine 

It tells me that I only upload 50.6 or less, I have no pics of me that size.

Testing Testing can you see me now, See if this thing works

I pulled this picture up off Photo Bucket which worked fine, When I tried to pull up a photo off my computer  it wouldn't load it up due to being too large anyone  know how to make them smaller?

002.jpg

1 hour ago, Mink Shoals Bandit, #49388 said:

With the "new " look, how do you get "Home" ??  To the SASS home page.. The "home" at the top of the page doesn't work for me??

Can't figure it out either!:wacko:

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

It tells me that I only upload 50.6 or less, I have no pics of me that size.

Try this one

rye.jpg

Archived