New wire

Russ T. Sites

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Russ T. Sites said:

Try this one

rye.jpg

Nice!!! How do I get it to my avatar??? I'm pretty lame with this stuff, old guy ya know??:lol:

11 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Nice!!! How do I get it to my avatar??? I'm pretty lame with this stuff, old guy ya know??:lol:

Grabbed it from firelands site , all you have to is down load it or save as , them upload

5 minutes ago, Russ T. Sites said:

Grabbed it from firelands site , all you have to is down load it or save as , them upload

Aha, thanks!!! 

Are you coming to the meeting on Mar 18?? 

7 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Aha, thanks!!! 

Are you coming to the meeting on Mar 18?? 

I'm planning on it, pm me the info of where and when 

5 minutes ago, Russ T. Sites said:

I'm planning on it, pm me the info of where and when 

Will do, I think it may be at the club but Lefty will tell us.

IMG_2695.JPG

I did it!

OK I need coaching.  I have been trying to post a test photo for half an hour.  My computer says I have reduced the photo size to 38 KB but when I try to post it I am told I am limited to 51.2 KB.

What am I doing wrong?

1 minute ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Beats me. My photo was 3.46 MB. Are you using the "choose files..." link that is below the text box.

Tried both the link and dragging and got the same message each time.  

Photo Test

Three%20Screw%20Rugers%2001_zps84sa09ky.

OK, that works.

But how come my reputation is only 18?

3 hours ago, J. Frank Norfleet said:

What is the + number?  Is that where Allie Mo rates your attitude on the wire?:)

I have no idea. Like I said elsewhere, I didn't even know a change was coming. How in the heck did I get over 100 points? It must be a bad thing as I've been told I'm the "most hated person on the SASS Wire." :mellow:

9 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I have no idea. Like I said elsewhere, I didn't even know a change was coming. How in the heck did I get over 100 points? It must be a bad thing as I've been told I'm the "most hated person on the SASS Wire." :mellow:

Looks like it's related somehow to how many posts you made

5 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

What a surprise !! I'll need to take some time to figger it all out again! Looks like our signatures disappeared?!

Oh no! How will anyone know I love kitties! :lol:

4 hours ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

No more "Friends?"

Never had any anyway. :blush:

3 hours ago, Cheatin' Chamberlin said:

Now you can put a cover photo on your profile page. Like a Face Book page. Go to your profile and click on cover photo then upload. :)

Cheatin'

Thanks for the information! I'll put my critters there.:)

2 hours ago, Mink Shoals Bandit, #49388 said:

With the "new " look, how do you get "Home" ??  To the SASS home page.. The "home" at the top of the page doesn't work for me??

The link I previously saved still works. If you have the ability, in your browser, to add icons below the address (URL) line, go to the home page, here is a link http://www.sassnet.com/

When you are there, add it to the line of navigation shortcuts.

1 minute ago, BLACKFOOT SASS #11947 said:

Allie, is that a Norwegian Forest Cat?  Looks like one to me!

Blackfoot

I don't know. I got him at the Feed Barn. They didn't give any information on his ancestry. I've never had a cat with such a huge tail. This photo doesn't do it justice and when he is scared, it is twice that size. Amazing. :wub:

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

That number thingy used to show on the top right in your profile, I think I read that it indicates the number of times someone clicked the "Like" button on one of your posts. JMHO

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Never mind. I found it. It is at the top of a post above the text and next to the post time.

By the way, I "reported" your post just to be ornery...:D

Oh yeah, and it was so you could see what a reported post looked like to you...Yeah, that's it....

It doesn't appear that we have signatures any longer or a way to make one in "Profile"...unless I am overlooking something.

24 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

By the way, I "reported" your post just to be ornery...:D

Oh yeah, and it was so you could see what a reported post looked like to you...Yeah, that's it....

LOL! Well, that tells me that Email Notifications to Moderators doesn't work. However, I can see the Report when I am online here.

19 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Seriously? :huh:

Yes!

TEST IT WORKED.Grand daughter 11 years old.First picture I have ever got to post to the wire.

16997923_10208516297086835_6714856125567749375_n.jpg

Archived