SASS Wire Forum

Thank you to Winter Range workers!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

I want to take time to again say THANK YOU to ALL who helped put on Winter Range,,, a true championship match.

The workers put in countless hours before, during and after the match... thank you

the match had everything,,, close and out there far enuff to make you aim! nothing too far or too close.

shotgun targets that you had to hit,, but if you did fell,,,,

good stages with no traps,,,,, unless you got distracted,,,, look!! a squirrel!!!

excellent vendors and food too!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a busted shotgun target replaced in ten minutes. Tools and a replacement target were staged nearby and a repair crew summoned by radio responded in minutes. They looked like a pit crew at a major auto race at work. I was impressed!

The crew was the Winter Range Board and the Winter Range Rangers, all volunteers, I had the pleasure of working with the Rangers this year, great bunch of people all dedicated to making Winter Range the great match it is every year. We appreciate the kind words and praise. We started setting up the match on Tuesday 2/14 (yes Valentines Day) and it was all torn down by Monday 2/27. Everyone pitches in. Now we start planning for 2018!

TB

Amen to that, a great mach as we all have come to enjoy.

Ol' #4

The Rangers and General Board are an awesome bunch! I am humbled working along side each of these fine folks. They have chosen to give back just that much more to their shooting friends. There is always room for more who may wish to give back too. Many hands make for lite work.

Thank you all for attending!

Archived