SASS Wire Forum

thinning the herd to fund new projects. only spencer left

evil dogooder

45-70 rolling block. Egyption action that numerick put a new heavy 26" barrel and wood on. Buckhorn and blade sights . its heavy but that makes it comfortable to shoot. Sold pending funds to jailmaker

1860? spencer carbine in .45 schofield. Case hardened made by armi sports imported by taylors. Low round count. Taylors doesn't offer this caliber anymore but compatible models are 1800. Rear site was filed by prev. Owner. Shoots point of aim with factory 180gr round nose at 100 yrds. Sold pending funds

Replica arms 1860 .44 8" barrel steel with shoulderstock. Fired 10 times sold to wolfgang

Everything is plus shipping and ins if wanted. Bp shipped to you If legal in your local. Trades are welcome as long as they aren't semi auto. I have no use for auto loaders.

Pics can be emailed upon request.

Evil Dogooder

Hey . . . Mr. Do Good'r . . . . can you send me pix of the '60 Army with shoulder stock . . . . . .

Very interested in it . . . but is it brass or steel frame ? . . . condition of barrel ? . . need to see a picture . . . etc

Mr. Do Good'r . . . presuming that it has the shoulder stock. . .and is shootable . . I will take it whether brass or steel frame.

P. Message me re sending the $s.

Wolfgang

Did you mean that the 1860 Army has the grip that is cut for a shoulder stock, or that it actually comes with the shoulder stock?

If it has the shoulder stock, and Wolfgang doesn't buy it, I'll take it.

Archived