SASS Wire Forum

Gun Carts by Straight Arrow Hombre

Deuce Stevens LLC is proud to offer handmade gun carts by Straight Arrow Hombre. This design is a direct result of years of hard use on the range. The roomy storage box carries 300-400 round of .38 and 4 boxes of shotgun shells plus room for other range gear. Set up and tear down takes less than 30 seconds and the crossbar pivots so the handle stores flat.Tires are foam filled which equals the best ride and zero flat tires ever. Weighing in at just 19 pounds you will not find a lighter or more stable cart on the market.Base cart as shown is $225 with available upgrades like umbrella, holsters and custom lid engraving. You will be able to check them out in action at Winter Range.

6199151C-BFFD-4D01-BA90-DCD46FE420E9_zps

Now that's gorgeous workmanship!

If you would gauge a carpenter's skill, look at his corners.

I'm looking at the corners and the fitting and these are top notch!

Howdy,

that sure looks to be a sweet simple design.

Just needs a beverage holder.

I guess just hang yer canteen over it?

Best

CR

The divided cubbies that sit in front of wear the gun butts rest is sized to fit a standard 16oz water bottle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got mine on order !

• 3 months later...
On 4/29/2017 at 8:15 PM, Jc Wade said:

IMG_1034.thumb.JPG.9a19f54b6f03990f01925b02828f351d.JPGIMG_1033.thumb.JPG.d4f8c5f2c0e2edabe192caf25005c3d4.JPGVery nice, small one person cart fits well in the car enough space for a two day shoot for a buckaroo like me 

Wow if I buy one I'll be young again?

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2017 at 11:30 PM, Straight Arrow Hombre said:

The handle is hickory and the crossbar is oak. I've also made the crossbar in maple and aspen.

Have any idea when you are shipping the "Perfect Gun Cart" for CAS??. "TwoShot" be askin.  Eldorado is upon us n  Bordertown is commin up soon. YEEEHAAAW !!!!

14 minutes ago, Two Shot Tinly SASS #39599 L ,TG said:

Have any idea when you are shipping the "Perfect Gun Cart" for CAS??. "TwoShot" be askin.  Eldorado is upon us n  Bordertown is commin up soon. YEEEHAAAW !!!!

I put the final coat of finish on this evening. Shipping on Friday. 

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit late with my review.... After seven days of 6 stages per day I am very pleased with my cart made by "Straight Arrow Hombre". Well worth the short wait.

I'M enjoying it very much, Thank You very much...."TwoShot" said so. OBTW that final coat of finish POPS!!!

Would like to know if I could order a Straight Arrow Hombre cart with the holster option for pick up at winter range?

On 11/29/2017 at 2:53 PM, Ace Hanlon said:

Would like to know if I could order a Straight Arrow Hombre cart with the holster option for pick up at winter range?

Not a problem getting a cart to winter range. Shoot me an email, and I’ll send you an info sheet. 

SAH

Archived