SASS Wire Forum

73 Miroku lever safety spring

Russ T. Sites

Thanks but I was looking for the 73,, probably should have put that in the post to start with

Larsen has a good one and I used his design. Game changer.

So will ya modify Kaya's? She'd cut my gizzard out if I touched that rifle..........

When I was making adjustments to my safety spring I found it was very sensitive, it may have affected the sear and the hammer was following the bolt. My advice would be to make sure to test fire the rifle multiple times before taking it to a match after making adjustments. I'm lucky I can shoot behind the barn.

When I was making adjustments to my safety spring I found it was very sensitive, it may have affected the sear and the hammer was following the bolt. My advice would be to make sure to test fire the rifle multiple times before taking it to a match after making adjustments. I'm lucky I can shoot behind the barn.

You are very right, thats why Larsens mod makes it independent from the trigger spring.

• 3 weeks later...
BTT...

Is this spring sold by Larsen and or Deuce??

Regards,

TR[/quote

You can make one or modify a uberti safety spring

Does trimming the lower strut leave the rifle with neither a rebounding hammer nor a half-cock for a safety?

Cordially,

J.C. Bell, SASS #15217

What on earth are you talking about? No one has mentioned cutting a strut and a 73 does not have a rebounding hammer.

Archived