SASS Wire Forum

Where did it go? The Hi-Jacking Thread.

Pat Riot

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say that it's impossible to get yourself killed. )))) But the same is true with cars and trucks.

I remember pushing over a tree once. it had been cut but was hung up leaning against another tree. Sometimes I feel like I have had a charmed life with all the times I could have totally screwed up.

that depends on how much alkehall iz involved..... :P

In wine there is truth!! In vito veritas!!

just shrimp that I know of....but we don't eat a lot of seafood so it could be there's other kinds that would cause me a problem....tuna doesn't bother me or whatever kind of fish is in the breaded fish patties we get sometimes.....

yeah, they're white...didn't mean that the patties was tuna, just that neither the patties or tuna bugs me....not sure what kinda fish they make em out of....if it's even really fish.....I think the brand is Gorton's....the bag is yellow..... :unsure: put enuff tartar sauce on em and they taint that bad......

every realize that you could disappear off the face of the planet and no one would even notice, much less care?

My Hubby might notice. He can't cook. My dog and the cats would notice.

About you Mary, I guarantee your fellow Saloonatics would notice and care! Also, I bet your cat would notice and care.

every realize that you could disappear off the face of the planet and no one would even notice, much less care?

Awww, c'mon Mary I'd miss ya!! :)

Archived