SASS Wire Forum

Where did it go? The Hi-Jacking Thread.

Pat Riot

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha...I knew it. Highjacked! They highjacked the Highjack thread! Oh the humanity... :blink:

I love my Rugers. Gonna buy another one, so there :P

I thought third, after Colt and Ruger.

Nope! 4th after Ruger Colt and Pietta.

The title says it all. Do threads vanish when they get to 2000 posts?...I thought it would just lock up. Not vanish.

Hi Pat,

This tradition of threads vanishing at 2000 posts, was started before I became a Moderator. We, the Moderators, hide the thread when we notice it has reached 2000 posts or more.

Regards,

Allie

About as long as Allie could handle it with the guys :lol:

Hi Pat,

This tradition of threads vanishing at 2000 posts, was started before I became a Moderator. We, the Moderators, hide the thread when we notice it has reached 2000 posts or more.

Regards,

Allie

Could we consider locking it instead of hiding it?

ts, get a hair cut. You long haired hippie freak! ;):P^_^

I said that because, all the girls pay more attention to ts than me. :(

Well... it's not on count of looks. Let's face it... you got the looks... hands-down.

But, with them wimmen... it's gotta be me... staggerin' round... with money hangin' outta my watch-pockets. Greatest female attractant... I ever saw.

Need to be careful... 'bout that money hangin' out...

Hey... Bird-gummer... can't cut my hair now-a-days... it's winter-time...

Keeps me warm-like...

ts

Hi Pat,

Regards,

Allie

No biggy Miss Allie. I just though threads locked at 2000, not disappeared...but maybe that one should have disappeared long before 2000 :D:lol:

Thank you.

Speaking of Colts and Rugers reminded me of this UNFIRED 1971 Ruger Blackhawk 7 1/2 inch .45 Colt cal I have. Still wondering if I should shoot it or sell it to a collector and buy a shooter? It's a 3 screw Old Model, all my Rugers are 3 screws. I did have a UNFIRED 1986 New Model (2 pins) Blackhawk in .45 Colt w/7 1/2 inch bbl. I gave it to a lifelong friend, we were in the same High school and joined the USMC and went to Vietnam together. 50 years is a long time.

IMG_2815.jpg

Just sayin'

Big Jake 1001

Wow, Big Jake. I don't know if I could ever keep a shooter unfired for more than a couple of days, but I am glad that there are folks like you that can and do.

Wow, Big Jake. I don't know if I could ever keep a shooter unfired for more than a couple of days, but I am glad that there are folks like you that can and do.

I bought it from a friend (who's now passed) for $250 years ago, now prolly worth $850-$1,000.

Just sayin'

Big Jake

Archived