SASS Wire Forum

BBQ cook off contest

T-Bone SASS #36388

We will have our annual BBQ contest on May 20,2017. The contest has very few rules.

1. must be cooked by You or at your house

2.must be seasoned by You or at your house

3. You may cook on the range or at your house

4.Your entry must be at least 2lbs excluding bones

5.all side dish's are for entertainment purpose only and will disappear during the contest

6.You may cook, any meat to include wild game.

7.all entries entered are eligible to win the grand prize of $300.00 in cash, door prizes will be given through out the meal.

If you around English Texas come on over and have a great lunch, maybe shoot the monthly match while you are at the Bar 3. We will have motorized mounted shooting Saturday Night in the Arena. It doesn't get any better than this,,shooting ,4 wheelers, BBQ,drinkin',more shooting[before drinking starts] horses, LionsTigers and Bears !!!

We will have our annual BBQ contest on May 20,2017. The contest has very few rules.

1. must be cooked by You or at your house

2.must be seasoned by You or at your house

3. You may cook on the range or at your house

4.Your entry must be at least 2lbs excluding bones

5.all side dish's are for entertainment purpose only and will disappear during the contest

6.You may cook, any meat to include wild game.

7.all entries entered are eligible to win the grand prize of $300.00 in cash, door prizes will be given through out the meal.

If you around English Texas come on over and have a great lunch, maybe shoot the monthly match while you are at the Bar 3. We will have motorized mounted shooting Saturday Night in the Arena. It doesn't get any better than this,,shooting ,4 wheelers, BBQ,drinkin',more shooting[before drinking starts] horses, LionsTigers and Bears !!!

"Let's go bite some Yankees."

"I'll bring the beer."

... Somewhere in Texas ........

:-)

:-)

Mark I thought your ribs were #1 in the parking lot wars..see ya soon

Reckon he could Fed Ex his entry in, say 110 lbs or so? I feel certain you would let him know how he did......

lets see that's bout $200 in ribs, another $100 in shipping and the grand prize is $100....sounds tempting :wacko: seriously wish I lived closer.

Archived