SASS Wire Forum

Great Nor'Easter is commin!

Rancho Roy

Actually, on Thursday we have a REAL Nor'Easter coming....8-12" of snow in Boston area! And I leave for AZ on Friday AM......I hate New England winters!

• 1 month later...

It's still Comm'n..............So Who's comm'n?

This will be a great shoot and a great time of year to be in New Hampshire!

I'm in the hoping stage, most likely will be there. Need to Thank Nanny Oakley & Preacher Ben Prayin for gettin' the wife into this game!

I am looking forward to shooting it this year and have my entry in already!

Pretty neat video on Roy's post. 

As most New England cowboys know, there was no Great Nor’easter in 2016, but The Great Nor’easter is back this summer!  Folks around these parts just didn’t want to let it die.  Pelham Fish & Game has kindly agreed to host it again at their range in Pelham, NH. It’s a good location for a shoot this size and offers room for those who want to dry camp.  It’s also fairly close to hotels, shopping and restaurants.   Boy Scouts have promised to feed us breakfast and lunch (available in the clubhouse) Thursday through Sunday for a reasonable fee.  Hopefully Professor Litewell will be back to take some photos and the Boy Scouts will be picking brass, since their knees are a lot younger than ours.

Texas Roadhouse will supply the food for the Saturday night Extravaganza and this years Shoot-Off will be open to anyone who wants to participate.  $5 Shoot-off fee will help raise some funds for the SASS scholarship and the junior shooter’s program at the Pelham Fish & Game. 

So don’t delay, only 3 months until lead flies downrange!!

Get your applications in soon and don’t forget to sign up for the Shoot-off!  Check the SASS webpage under Shooting Events for a link. 

On 4/20/2017 at 9:13 AM, NannyOakley said:

As most New England cowboys know, there was no Great Nor’easter in 2016, but The Great Nor’easter is back this summer!  Folks around these parts just didn’t want to let it die.  Pelham Fish & Game has kindly agreed to host it again at their range in Pelham, NH. It’s a good location for a shoot this size and offers room for those who want to dry camp.  It’s also fairly close to hotels, shopping and restaurants.   Boy Scouts have promised to feed us breakfast and lunch (available in the clubhouse) Thursday through Sunday for a reasonable fee.  Hopefully Professor Litewell will be back to take some photos and the Boy Scouts will be picking brass, since their knees are a lot younger than ours.

Texas Roadhouse will supply the food for the Saturday night Extravaganza and this years Shoot-Off will be open to anyone who wants to participate.  $5 Shoot-off fee will help raise some funds for the SASS scholarship and the junior shooter’s program at the Pelham Fish & Game. 

So don’t delay, only 3 months until lead flies downrange!!

Get your applications in soon and don’t forget to sign up for the Shoot-off!  Check the SASS webpage under Shooting Events for a link. 

+1

Nawlins

• 2 weeks later...

Archived