SASS Wire Forum

Well...The Game So Far

Subdeacon Joe

The Anthem was pretty good. A bit slow and ponderous for my taste, but pretty good.

The game...Good! Very good! A few really good plays, few penalties. I like the score so far.

The commercials? Lame. Boring. The only one to really get a chuckle was the Febreez "half time bathroom minute."

And the Falcons just intercepted and ran it in!!!!!!!!! Just as I was about to hit "Post"

WOW! That wasn't a bad half-time show! Not at all what I was expecting. Her costume wasn't slutty, she avoided politics, and, like her or hate her, you have to admit that she has a fantastic voice and great presence on stage. The use of light and movement was, to use a much overused term, inspired.

Color me pleasantly surprised.

Halftime show was the best I've seen in years!

Gaga sure is athletic I'll give her that! The problem is when you strip away all the dancing and lights and special effects, the music is mediocre at best. IMHO

Gaga sure is athletic I'll give her that! The problem is when you strip away all the dancing and lights and special effects, the music is mediocre at best. IMHO

T'ain't no Steely Dan!

;)

Pop music is what it is. She has an amazing voice, regardless, though.

And that blow out kinda disappeared...

Alfa Romeo?? Who the heck can fit in an Alfa Romeo??

Alfa Romeo.....Really. Can't believe they are still around.

Humpty Dumpty so far.

Oh yeah, Kick A## Falcons.

Alfa is just a glorified FIAT!!

Game got close!! Now would be a great time for the first run back of a kickoff in SB history!!

History.

T'ain't no Steely Dan!

;)

You sure got that right!! Another Steely Dan fan? You've got excellent taste! ;)

Pop music is what it is. She has an amazing voice, regardless, though.

And that blow out kinda disappeared...

I don't know about amazing!!! :blink:

May of well been the Chiefs playing. Right up their alley on how to loose a game. Even made me sick for the Falcons. They really blew that last quarter, what a shame for them. Great for the Brady Bunch!

What a Great Superbowl. Best one in years (at least the 2nd half was).

Brady was amazing. He threw that ball like a laser.

The Pats winning the game will be one long remembered. From being called a cheater, banned for four games to leading his team to the Superbowl was a test of character and what it takes to be a champion.

Best part was after the game when Goodell had to swallow his pride and award the Superbowl Trophy to the Pats. You got to know how much he hated doing that to a team that he did his best to destroy the reputation.

One other thing for sure. The Pats made sure there were no underinflated footballs in the game.

I'm not a Lady Gaga fan but I will say that when I have heard her sing the National Anthem, God Bless America, other national songs, she has a beautiful voice and show decorum and respect. Can't fault her on those points.

I hate the way the game turned out. So tired of New England.

I'm not a Lady Gaga fan but I will say that when I have heard her sing the National Anthem, God Bless America, other national songs, she has a beautiful voice and show decorum and respect. Can't fault her on those points.

I'm not familiar with her music, other than the duet she did with Tony Bennett but I will make the effort to check out her work now.

I heard this stat on the radio and since it was radio, I don't have it recorded. Can anyone confirm the numbers?

In 93 previous playoff games where a team was leading by 19 or more points going into the fourth quarter, the leading team won the game 93 times.

Is that right? Now 93 and 1 of course.

Archived