SASS Wire Forum

American select

longcolt 14205L

Hey Long Colt, Phillips Wholesale only has one 8 pounder left, hes at 1222 E. Edna Place Covina Ca. 91724 phone 626-331-3022 open Thur.- Sat 9-6. You can call and talk to Rick and see when he will get 1 and 4 Pounders in if 8 pounds is to big? Von Dutch

Reloading Unlimited has it in both ! and 8 lbs. 8 lb will be $215 shipped. Kind of pricey but when you need it........

A bunch of other powders in stock also.

I've done business with them in the past, always got my product when promised, their phone skills need some honing though.

https://reloadingunlimited.com/

Probably not what you want to hear, but there are so many other powders that will do just as well as American Select, that I certainly would not even consider paying a premium, just to get some A.S.

IMR has Nitro 100 and Solo 1000. Alliant has e3, Red Dot, Promo, Clay Dot, Unique and Bullseye Hodgdon has Titewad, 700X, Clays, Titegroup, W-231, and Trail Boss.. Accurate arms has #2, and #5. This is just a few of the applicable powders for our game.

Just a suggestion, but paying upwards of $200 for 8# of powder is just ridiculous.

RBK

Probably not what you want to hear, but there are so many other powders that will do just as well as American Select, that I certainly would not even consider paying a premium, just to get some A.S.

IMR has Nitro 100 and Solo 1000. Alliant has e3, Red Dot, Promo, Clay Dot, Unique and Bullseye Hodgdon has Titewad, 700X, Clays, Titegroup, W-231, and Trail Boss.. Accurate arms has #2, and #5. This is just a few of the applicable powders for our game.

Just a suggestion, but paying upwards of $200 for 8# of powder is just ridiculous.

RBK

I'm pretty sure Nitro 100 and Solo 1000 are from Accurate Arms and not IMR.