SASS Wire Forum

THE END IS NEIGH!

THIS IS .... IT!! It's Hardpans's LAST DAY!!

Hardpan shall now be permanently UNEMPLOYED!! Finally ..... Retarded at last!! No, wait, not retarded, it's Retired. That's it .... Retired. CONGRATULATIONS!! And may the FARCE be with ya!

Coffinmaker

Haw! :lol:

Lumpy's undoubtedly right on both counts!!

Good thing I'm a fella of few words... :rolleyes:

Sitting at my desk... "the box" on the floor next to me, gradually filling with shtuff... wastbasket filling faster... got a shriek out of the ladies when I said "Oh look! I found a dead mouse in my drawer!" then held up an old Logitech... ^_^

:) I am envious Hardpan...but I try not to wish my life away so I will keep my envy in check. I have a few more years to put up with this sh.....er, uh, I mean, I have a few more years before I can retire.

I THOUGHT I heard horses shouting. I checked. Mine wuz just munching hay, though.

On the other hand, maybe it was Hardpan just raising hell in his office. :-)

:-)

Edited by Cat Brules, SASS #14086

:) I am envious Hardpan...but I try not to wish my life away so I will keep my envy in check. I have a few more years to put up with this sh.....er, uh, I mean, I have a few more years before I can retire.

:lol: Insert hearty laughter and nodding agreement!

Pat, you spoke for us both! :D

Atta boy, Hardpan! Hopefully you held that "dead mouse" up by it's tail! :lol:;):blush:

Ha! That's exactly what I did! :lol:

Took the ladies a few seconds to register that it was a "mouse," and not a mouse. ^_^

On another note... I've been mentally reviewing my "gottado" list for the week - DANG! For being "retired," I'm sure gonna be a busy old f@rt boy! :huh:

Let the be Known ....... here to fore, thou shalt be known as ......... (drum roll) ....... TA DA ....... "ORF"

That's a military acronym for "Old Retired Fart."

Hardpan, may the farce be with you! ^_^

Now Monday morning, if you get up in time, take a cup of coffee and go down to a busy street and watch people go to w-rk. Best cup of coffee you will have ever drank. :D

God bless,

Birdgun

Edited by Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663